Cathe - I'm making progress!!!

Barbie

Cathlete
Cathe!!!! For the first time ever I was able to do the tuck jumps in IMax2. I don't know why I couldn't do them before - I'm not sure if it was not being strong enough or cardiovascularly too hard - but all of a sudden I can do them now! And I'm hardly doing any modifications in IMax2!!! I think this improvement is from doing a strong CTX rotation and adding some extra cardio - I think that the intensity of CTX cardio has pushed my cardiovascular endurance up a notch!!! Well, I was just so excited thinking about this that I had to tell you!!! It has been a little over a year that I started doing your workouts and am still seeing improvements!!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!

PS. I can't wait to get the new workouts - alas I'm waiting for the dvds!!! I'm sure that you have quite a few surprises in store for us there!!! Well, thanks again - you don't know how special you are to me! I NEVER thought that I could be in the shape that I'm in now! And it's all thanks to you!

Great job, Barbie!

What was your CTX rotation with added cardio? I'm thinking about bringing those out and using the CTX tapes more until I get my new ones and could use some new ideas.

Thanks and great job - keep it going.

Cheers, Marcia :)

Thanks Marcia & Carol! I was just so excited I had to tell Cathe - of course I know how busy she is and probably won't see this post - so thank you so much for letting me share this!!!

Marcia - I did something like this - each week was a little different:

1. Step & Intervals & chest & back
2. Kickbox & triceps & biceps
3. All step & shoulders
4. IMax2 or other cardio
5. 10 10 10 & chest & back
6. Power Circuit & shoulders & triceps & biceps
7. off

I should have probably added a Leaner Legs day in there, but was giving my legs a little break for a few weeks.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.