Cathe, how is the Wee One?

H

honeybunch

He'll be in college before we know it. He's about 6 months old now, so he's doing a lot of stuff like sitting up by himself and all that fun stuff! Does he watch his mom on her videos, and if so, what is his reaction?
happy.gif

My Wee One!

I was really hoping to post an update last week but there are many other things that need to be finalized right now. I will get to that update though. In the meantime I'll fill you in quickly. He is about 5 1/2 months old now and such a cutie. He loves to laugh, smile, coo, and definitely flirt. His eyes have this smile to them that just make his mommy's heart melt. I'll go into more details on the update but as far as watching his mom on her videos....he instead enjoys me rehearsing for him live in front of his high chair between bites of peas. Hey, whatever it takes to get a child to eat vegetables, right
wink.gif
?

Thanks for asking about my special little guy!

Cathe, you're doing plyo's aren't you?

I can just see it now. Eric's sitting in his high chair not wanting to eat his peas. Mommy comes up, does a plyo jack in front of him. Eric gives his mommy a big smile. As Cathe comes up from her plyo, she quickly puts in a spoonful of peas into Eric's smiling mouth. Of course, the entertainment for Eric distracts him from what he's actually eating so he eagerly eats up all of his peas.
happy.gif

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Lorrayne

Hi Lorrayne!

How cute! I will definitely try that one on SQUASH day. I stand a better chance of not getting showered with it when I go down for the plyo
happy.gif
! Great to hear from you! Hope your enjoying CA.

What out for that SMILE!!

Oh!! I know the one you are talking about!! It's the same one Zachary uses on me when he's done something naughty!! Works EVERY time too!!

It does come from the eyes and has a way of jumping right into your heart! Just when you think you could not possibly love them more....they flash that smile!

Glad to hear Eric is doing so well and you are enjoying motherhood!!!

Take Care Cathe!!!

Plyo-peas!!!

Cathe, you need to come up with a plyo-peas move in honor of your little guy! Heck, CHristi Taylor named a move "The Daphne" after our very own Daphne M., why can't you name a move "Plyo-peas" for your little guy??

Too Funny Susan!!

Next thing you know, lil' Eric will be asking for MORE plyo-please, I mean peas!! Just what we need, more PLYOS!! YIKES!

all this talk about everyone cutie pies...

...makes me want to have a child! Cathe - I'm glad to hear your little one is doing well.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.