Cathe Has Baby!

Caroline Knorr

Congratulations Cathe! You have been such an inspiration to me and your workouts have helped me be a better mom.

All the best to you and your family!

Oh happy day!

Welcome to the world, little Kyle James. :) You're a lucky little guy to be born into such a loving family.

P.S. -- Don't let your mom fool you when she tells you that meal time is over. Unless Cedie is there counting, your mom is probably WRONG!!! :) I am here to tell you!

Hay Cathe, Rhonda here...I told you I'd ckeck the posts for info...and guess what...Mandi was born at 4:47am on a Mon and was 7 pound 13 onuces while measuring in at 19 1/2 inches...close match...See you in a few weeks when I come home to visit...thinking of you, Rhonda
PS I did cardio kicks and about fell out...got to get back into the grove with ya....thinking of ya...enjoy yourself....

Congratulations, Cathe!

I know you must be so happy. I think April is a great time to have a baby. Your 2 little boys will make great playmates. Congratulations to you & welcome to the world, Kyle!

Jeni

RE: Congratulations, Cathe!

Congratulations on your new baby and good wishes for your family.

Love
Phyllis

RE: Congratulations, Cathe!

Hi Cathe,
I'm so excited for the FOUR of you! Hard to believe, isn't it?
I have prayed for your well being & your baby's. I am so thankful that you are both doing great.
Your Kyle was exactly the same weight & length as my own son...it felt a little strange reading those "stats" for your baby too!
Take care & get as much rest as you can! Give your whole family a hug from all of us.
Love, Ruth
:) :) :) :)

Cathe,

Congratulations on your new bouncing :-jumpy(and stepping!) baby boy!

Chris
Danville, IL :-jumpy

Congratulations Rhonda!

How cool that your children will be so close in age. Could there be a match in the making? LOL! Again congratulations!

Hedy

Congratulations!

I'm so happy to hear that everything went well and you now have a second beautiful son. Now you have three guys to pamper you! :)

Cathe,

Congratulations! It's wonderful to hear that you and Kyle are doing well. Thank you for sharing, and take care.

Ellen

Welcome momma and baby Kyle!

I hope everyone is doing well, and I am sure you all are glad to be home. I just wanted to say congrats to you and your family. GOOD LUCK! twolockbox(Linda)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.