Cathe Fitness Tower

I hope the new tower will be more stable. I didn't feel comfortable using the old one from several years ago - too unstable. I donated it to Goodwill.

I love my Turbo Tower and am super excited for new DVDs. If there is an option to only buy the DVDs/bands, I still may buy the new tower also because there are times that my husband or daughter want to do the workout I'm doing but we can't do it at the same time. Thanks for the update & teaser Cathe, as usual you look amazing! Love the colors of everything too!

I got email and very excited about it. Hope she can post how much it costs for the whole package. what if I just want to order new tower but thinking about subscribe ondemand? Is it possible?

Looks interesting, but I'm going to pass on this. No space for tower, and I think that the exercises shown on the clip could easily be done without a tower.
Hopefully dvd's will be sold separately, that may be a possibility.

I saw where she responded on FB saying the DVDs will be available separately. She also mentioned that the DVDs are 34-minute beginner, intermediate and advanced workouts, with the advanced one probably being considers something done on a light to moderate day for her regular Cathletes. It's only the beginning of the project, right now geared towards a wider audience, and more DVDs for the Fit Tower in the future will be more up to true Cathlete standards. Check out her FB post for her full response.

Oh, and it comes with barbell hooks.

If it is sturdy enough for resistance tubing work as a sub to gym cables plus TRX, I may get it depending on cost. Otherwise, that half rack is still in my Amazon wishlist!
I will say it looks excellent though. If there is a barre w/o download, I will definitely get that from Cathe and use a chair.

Funny, my DH & I were having some guesses this morning as to what this will be. He guessed rebounder/trampoline tabatas! Not really close. lol. But along the lines of a home based equipment regimen.

I have to say that even though Cathe is going to release some advanced workouts in the future to use with this new product, I'm a little disappointed that she is targeting a beginner, intermediate audience. I've always loved that fact that I could count on her workouts to deliver the difficulty level that I crave. I hope this new trend (ICE) isn't the wave of the future. That being said, I always love tuning in to Cathe Live and getting an intense, new workout every week!:D

I have to say that even though Cathe is going to release some advanced workouts in the future to use with this new product, I'm a little disappointed that she is targeting a beginner, intermediate audience. I've always loved that fact that I could count on her workouts to deliver the difficulty level that I crave. I hope this new trend (ICE) isn't the wave of the future. That being said, I always love tuning in to Cathe Live and getting an intense, new workout every week!:D

Yes, sounds like she's trying to expand her audience. I wouldn't be surprised if there was an infomercial to go with this new venture to grab more attention. I'm not thrilled about these first DVDs but hopefully future ones will be more like her usual advanced workouts.

I just bought a proper barre off Ebay, so this tower is not in my future. I would not be interested in these DVDs pitched to the audience so far being targetted. In future though, workouts made for her Cathlete audience would be of interest. If this news had been released a couple of weeks earlier, I would have waited for this package instead. So, this is a no from me, for now ...

Clare

Hi girls !
I like the video clip , watched it several times since yesterday :) The set looks very relaxing and I love the green- theme outfits.
I would be interested in ordering the advanced level workout , if sold separately from the equipment and the other 2 (beginner and intermediate) programs.
Cathe says the advanced routine will be suitable for advanced exercisers' "easier days" which will work for me. I will sub movements which do not work using a chair.
I like to couple ICE workouts with RWH blasts to get a workout with intensity that suits me. This is how I intend to use this new offering too.
If the advanced workout is not too easy, I will buy the intermediate one later on.
I'm very curious to check Cathe's take on Pilates & barre fusion :)

Last edited:
I like to couple ICE workouts with RWH blasts to get a workout with intensity that suits me. This is how I intend to use this new offering too.
I'm very curious to check Cathe's take on Pilates & barre fusion :)

I am sharing your curiousity @Svetlana
I know cathe is creative in producing seamless fusion workout .I want to see how she will put all those pilates and barre's element
together for a fun keeper segment. I would be interested if it is a mobility and flexibility workout catering strength training audience:);).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.