Cathe Fitness Tower

I got email and very excited about it. Hope she can post how much it costs for the whole package. what if I just want to order new tower but thinking about subscribe ondemand? Is it possible?
I asked about on demand and she said no because it's with other companies. But you can buy the dvds separate if you don't want the tower.

Just curious how much was the original tower? Did you feel comfortable resting a weighted barbell on it. That would be the only reason I would purchase the tower. I would like to be able to lift heavier.

Hello fellow barbell enthusiast!;)

Someone posted this below on VF board.

"I spent $79 on it in 2011 (including shipping)* so it was worth it for me since I don't have any other piece of equipment that would help me work on pull-ups. The only downside to it for me was storage space required.

*Just checked my amazon order history to find out exact amount."

http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=215729&page=5

Here below is the original tower price on Cathe's site

http://shop.cathe.com/STS-Push-Pull-Tower-p/760.htm

I too would like to know about the storage space, Really hope it is collapsible:).
I already own a squat Rack.
We will have more information in few weeks --- June.

Last edited:
The original "Tower" sold for $129.99. To answer your questions about storage there are several simple design improvements that have been made to the new The Fit Tower™ as far as storage goes. Firstly, the height of the base of the tower has been reduced so that it will fit under most beds unlike the previous version of the tower. Secondly, The bolts attaching the vertical "U-shaped" part of the tower to the base have been reduced from 4 bolts to just 2 bolts. These two bolts are now threaded and have a a large plastic knob on their ends to make it easy tighten and loosen the bolts without any tools. The result of these improvements is the The Fit Tower™ can now be broken down into two main pieces in less than a minute that will easily fit under most beds or take up very little room in your closet.

Thanks for answering my questions.

Are the new dvds going to be included in the FIT tower pack like high step circuit introduced the high step? :)

I bought the original Altus Tower from Walmart.com. I was only $79 + $4.74 Taxes = $83. 74 :) Looking at the new and old tower I really don't see any difference? I am 5'1 using my tower for squats is very difficult :( How is the new tower different for squats and heavy lifting? Can you move those 2 metal bars that are across the floors when I want to use the tower for barre workouts ? Maybe it's just me, I always feel them under my feet even when I put a mat under :( I really like the color of the yoga mat/band and blocks.

The new The Fit Tower™ is an evolutionary change, not a revolutionary change. By this I mean the engineering has been refined and improved to make the tower smoother, more stable and easier to store. However, the basic functionality is the same as the previous tower we sold several years ago, but an important difference is this unit will be sold with yoga mat, three DVDs, stretch band and a loop. The former tower was sold without these accessories.

Hello. Will the loop band be sold separately??? Love the firewalker loop Cathe used to sell (best quality I have come across) and am hoping this product can now be purchased again. Thanks.

Not sure you can tell us yet, but if you can, will the presale price for the Fit Tower package be under $100? Just tryin' to plan ! :)

Pricing and Pre-Sale details will not be released until June, but we will certainly let you know then.

Well, just got an email regarding entering a contest to win one of these, although it is only open to USA residents. Same goes for pre-sales.

"The first batch of Fit Tower's™ is now in production and USA customers (lower 48 states only) will be able to pre- order at a special rate starting 7-1-16. We will announce complete pre-sale details in our June 27th Newsletter.

3 New DVDs from Cathe Friedrich:
  • Fit Tower Beginner: Slim & Trim
  • Fit Tower Intermediate: Long & Strong
  • Fit Tower Advanced: Lean & Mean "

Have fun ladies! There is an advanced program. ; )

Well, just got an email regarding entering a contest to win one of these, although it is only open to USA residents. Same goes for pre-sales.

"The first batch of Fit Tower's™ is now in production and USA customers (lower 48 states only) will be able to pre- order at a special rate starting 7-1-16. We will announce complete pre-sale details in our June 27th Newsletter.

3 New DVDs from Cathe Friedrich:

• Fit Tower Beginner: Slim & Trim
    • Fit Tower Intermediate: Long & Strong
    • Fit Tower Advanced: Lean & Mean "

Have fun ladies! There is an advanced program. ; )

I saw that too, and here are my thoughts:

Good luck to all who enter. Very, very disappointed that Canadian Cathletes, who also spend a fair amount of hard earned cash on Cathe stuff, are not included but think it probably has to do with legal requirements. I also wish we could be included in the pre-order price. :(

Hi Everyone! Thank you for your interest in the Fit Tower. As for our International customers, I completely understand your disappointment, however there are very many reasons why we have to start off in the USA first. Please take the time to read why.

When it comes to a sweepstakes there are all kinds of crazy laws and rules that have to be followed and posted. You would think that giving away a free product would be simple and easy, but it is not! Hence the reason you see a VERY long terms and conditions listed for the sweepstakes. A smaller company like us would probably not get in any trouble giving away a free product but very large companies (such as those we're working with and that have the lead on this product) could be sued and face severe penalties and fines. Since every country has different rules and laws and because the Fit Tower is initially only being sold in the USA, the companies who we have partnered with on this product determined it is best to just offer the sweepstakes for the USA customers first.

This takes us to the next point as to why the Fit Tower is only being sold in the lower 48 states (USA). As we launch the Fit Tower project with our partners, our focus is on being able to cost effectively deliver the product to our US customers first. Therefore, our initial distribution is setup for the continental 48 U.S. states. We will continue to evaluate and may in the future expand the availability of the Fit Tower, however at this time it is only available for customers in the continental U.S. Because this is an outside project that we are working on with several other companies we don't have the flexibility that we normally have for a new project like this. The Fit Tower is a heavy unit and shipping and import tax fees would be very high to ship directly from the USA at this time. We want to first test the waters in the lower 48 states of the USA with the Fit Tower. If we are successful we hope to then look into International distribution and also finding a more economical way of delivering the product to those of you who live overseas. Don't think we forgot about you (we would NEVER do that) but first we have to develop a Fit Tower success story in the USA before we can spread out outside the lower 48 states. Our partners in this project have a lot of experience in promoting and selling fitness products around the world and have the lead in taking the necessary steps to see the Fit Tower through. They have advised us that these are the steps they always follow in launching a new product like the Fit Tower.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.