Cathe, ever thought of writing a book?

fittwin120

Hi Cathe,

Not sure if this is the place to ask this question, but I'll give it a shot.

Have you ever thought of teaming up with a nutritionist to write a book that gives advice or reccommendations on taking our fitness to the next level or how to acheive a different look as you have managed to do over the years? It would be great if you could break it down in sections that specifically focused on: Clean eating, Losing weight, Losing those last 5 pounds, Toning and reshaping your body, information on building endurance and suggested videos/dvds, as well as building strength and the same sugguestions and information, even sections for women who want to use your videos to prepare for bodybuilding, or for women who just want to be long and lean.

I realize that you don't like to respond to many questions regarding diet and nutrition so if you had a section on these specific goals with the help of a certified nutritionist, it would take away some of the guess work and perhaps you wouldn't get as many questions regarding this in your forums.

Your dedicated and devoted fans can't help but to notice how your body has changed over the years. Obviously we know there is a lot of training involved when you are filming your new videos and that's part of the reason why you look so incredible, and we know that your body is what sells videos and what brings people to the Four Seasons, but for women who aren't in the fitness industry but want to look as good as you, we might need a little more education on how to acheive this. I mean, I notice how different Rhonda looks from Body Max to now! It's absolutely inspiring yet I feel clueless sometimes on how to change my body. I know that I can get into a food rut, and a workout rut, and I think it would be great to have a point of reference when I need to change my routine but am unsure or "forget" what to do.

Your videos are awesome and I certainly know that your videos deserve most of the credit for the way my body looks today but I know I want to go a step further. I am 38, so the challenges of achieving an awesome body like YOURS seems much more difficult than when I was 30. I think that we could all benefit from any additional knowledge you can pass our way. I am certain every person on this website would buy it!!!! Ladies are you with me? ;-)

Make a great day!
Traci

I think it would be great if you could also have a section on excercises we can do when traveling.

Thanks again!

What a great idea!! I too often look at Cathe and think, how can I achieve that? I feel like I do all the "right" things, but still am not as cut or streamlined as I would like to be. A book might be just the thing. C'mon Cathe, it's not like you are *busy* or anything! :p

I know this question was raised quite some time ago, but I was just thinking the exact same thing, so I searched to see if the question had already been asked. So, instead of asking it again........

Oh please, please Cathe - I'm sure we would all love to see a book from you. Doesn't that sound like something fun to do??:D ;-)

Angie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.