Cathe, can you rank the LIS workouts in terms of difficulty?

macbeanur

Cathlete
Hey Cathe,

I remember when STS cardio came out you ranked them in terms of difficulty - would you please do the same for the LIS? I know you have mentioned that some of them are really hard and some are similar but one is a little easier. But it would be nice to have a list from you ranking all of them.

Thanks for the series Cathe!! I am so excited!

Also, I had asked if you would please do a rotation using STS and LIS and you said to remind you...so this is my little gentle reminder - I know that I have had a lot of people like this suggestion.

thanks again!

sarah

I remember when STS cardio came out you ranked them in terms of difficulty - would you please do the same for the LIS? I know you have mentioned that some of them are really hard and some are similar but one is a little easier. But it would be nice to have a list from you ranking all of them.

Here's another vote. The ranking is so very helpful. There are just some days where I need to pick a workout based on how my body feels or what would compliment other workouts or go with my training goals that week.

I edited this post to put Turbo Barre with the non cardio based workouts and include Cycle Max as a tie with Afterburn!

Hard to "slightly less hard" ranking. Starting with hardest first:

1) After Burn tied with Cycle Max (but you might find Cycle Max harder if you are new to cycling)
2) Athletic Training tied with Cardio Supersets
3) Slide and Glide tied with Low Impact Challenge

The rest are all very intense but not cardio based workouts

4) Turbo Barre
5) Total Body Trisets
6) Yoga Max
7) Yoga Relax

Last edited:
Thank-you!!

Thanks for ranking the workouts! That is very helpful!

Ah, what I was thinking was using the LIS with STS weights, but adding in STS cardio with the other 2 series sounds good, too! I know I had excellent results when I did STS and STS cardio!

BTW- I am just about to finish up my 4th STS rotation and I like it more each time I do it. I am doing the 5 1/2 month rotation this time around and this is my favorite way to do STS so far!

thanks again for everything!

- sarah

Thank you so much for ranking the workouts. This will help me a great deal on which one to choose depending how I feel that day.

Janie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.