Catching up with you

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
HIIIIIIIIIIIII....How was your weekend? Filled with R&R I hope! I snuck away from editing to enjoy the holiday weekend! Ah, I feel so rejuvenated now....Almost like I want to film again, lol! Hmmmm, me is really thinking about it :eek::eek::eek:

Hi Cathe, had a great weekend but it's not complete unless you give me a great workout!!! "We" did Step Moves yesterday - thanks!

Hi Cathe :)

Enjoying my STS recovery week after Meso 1 :eek: :). Love STS Cathe! It has totally exceeded my expectations and some :D.

Glad to see you got some much needed R&R this weekend :cool:.

Totally psyched for the new workouts! Let the butt kicking begin...:eek:

Natasha

Does this mean I should start throwing out special requests for the next workouts???:eek:

ok. . . great, now I'm thinking. mmmmm. I really like anything that uses my gliding discs. I really like the yoga discs. I just did one yesterday and it felt especially good after a run. The other one that I really like a lot and try to include in my rotations is Cardio Supersets. I like the inventiveness and creativity in that one. One more idea: how about a workout that focuses on fun ways to use the weighted gloves. Just a thought, not a requirement. I'm likely to pre-sale purchase anyway;)

I LOVE my Cathe workouts and I'd buy anything you put out! Do you have any ideas up your sleeve Cathe regarding more workouts?

Denise

Hi Cathe!

I had an awesome weekend too, sts disc 11 on sat and 12 on sun, that was amazing. I was catching up.....had to take 3 days off for my baby's 48 huor growth spurt! thanks for all that you do.
really, i am so impressed. I LOVE STS!:D
and can't wait for those new workouts:eek:

HIIIIIIIIIIIII....How was your weekend? Filled with R&R I hope! I snuck away from editing to enjoy the holiday weekend! Ah, I feel so rejuvenated now....Almost like I want to film again, lol! Hmmmm, me is really thinking about it :eek::eek::eek:

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss please film film film and film please:p!!!!
I still not received the new dvds that I want more :eek::D.
whatever you do I'm in.
Have a great day

You just cannot film fast enough for us all! (Coming from someone who pre-orders everything the FIRST day!:p)

Are you thinking perhaps a Christmas DVD Workout? I hope, I hope. :D

Janie

Whoo hoo! I love it! You're tireless Cathe!:eek: You workouts just get better and better, too!!:D

Cathe, you made my day!!!!!

Just to give you a chuckle, what do you think of these titles?

cardio confusion
Power drill max
butts and groans
nonrhythmic step

Bri:)

I'm hoping for the Christmas DVD too. That really sounds like fun. I HATE the weight I gain during the holidays, and I think this would be motivating for me. Also, they would make great gifts. PLEASE!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.