Cast member ideas/suggestions for Lift Move & Restore

Debinmi

Cathlete
I know I don't really have any say in this, but I'd like to see some "older-ish" cast members. ** No offense intended on either side of "older-ish".** :) Maybe Brenda, Al, & Jen D. If available, it would be fun to see Jai, Cedie & Lorraine. Anyone else come to mind? Hope?

I really enjoyed Rhonda in the step videos. She always looked like she was having a blast. I also LOVE Lorraine and Jai with their perfect form. I agree with Debinmi about having an "olderish" cast because most of us have "grown up" with Cathe and would be inspired to see cast members in kind. I'll bet a lot of us are very familiar with the TV show :20 minute workout --- lol. Not to give away our age!!!

I've been thinking about this and there is a lady in most all of the CatheLive workouts,
Janet. Cathe once mentioned that Janet has been with her thru most of her career.
I know in alot of the older CatheLive step workouts, I often would watch Janet for
any modification she might do on some of the higher impact step moves and she
did some really good ones that I continue to do if that particular move shows up in
a workout. I think Janet would be an asset to the new series.

I really enjoyed Rhonda in the step videos. She always looked like she was having a blast. I also LOVE Lorraine and Jai with their perfect form. I agree with Debinmi about having an "olderish" cast because most of us have "grown up" with Cathe and would be inspired to see cast members in kind. I'll bet a lot of us are very familiar with the TV show :20 minute workout --- lol. Not to give away our age!!!
I forgot about Rhonda .. yeh, it would be fun to see her too!

Brenda has always held a special place for me. My 1st Cathe video was IMAX 3 and Brenda is in the background constantly smirking. I always wondered "what does she know is coming....?!?)

Love Al also. Or the Boxing guy from a couple of her LIVE workouts (Nate?). I like having a guy in the mix to subtly sew the seed that "girl videos are only for girl's" isn't true (Husband's thoughts. Years ago, husband came into my workout room to say good-bye and he usually makes a "Woo Woo" sound and mimics girl moves. But once the camera was on Greg doing bicep curls and he did a double take. Next thing I know, husband is on the ground doing push ups. Guess he realized he *can* workout to Cathe.)

Curly haired tall women would be nice for me. I liked curly haired Nancy and Deazie.

Brenda has a special place in my heart too - maybe because she has been with Cathe the longest of her current crew so she has been "in this with us" for a long time!

And Nate would be great! Altho he doesn't look all that old but he has enthusiasm and a great muscular physique as well as a great smile! :)

I like Deazie too…..such a pretty smile……and she’s in a lot of the Firm workouts and
Gaiam workouts that I have been into within the last couple days using a balance disc.
I had no idea she was in other videos! I will have to check them out. I don't have any Firms, but I believe I have some Gaiam.

Would you please share the name of the videos that have the BALANCE DISC? I bought it when it first came out, but haven't actually used it because I don't have any DVDs that use it. TIA!

Both of the ones I have came in a kit….although I believe you can get the following
Firm workout dvd only on Amazon…..

The Firm - Skills, Drills, & Thrills dvd

Gaiam - Total Body Challenge: CrossTrain dvd - this one came in a kit with a balance
disc as well as a covered tubing band. You may be able to find it somewhere like
Ebay, I don’t know.

I've been thinking about this and there is a lady in most all of the CatheLive workouts,
Janet. Cathe once mentioned that Janet has been with her thru most of her career.
I know in alot of the older CatheLive step workouts, I often would watch Janet for
any modification she might do on some of the higher impact step moves and she
did some really good ones that I continue to do if that particular move shows up in
a workout. I think Janet would be an asset to the new series.
Speaking of Janet, if I'm not mistaken she recently celebrated her 75th birthday and as I'm approaching 72 I find her so inspiring. She give encourages me and shows me I can keep working out with Cathe for years to come.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.