Cardio Kicks Info

linda2

I think the new kickboxing video is called Cardio Kicks (?)
Anyway, I was wondering if it's like an aerobic, "bouncy" nonstop type kickboxing, where your heartrate is always up, OR a more basic, simple wideo? I've bought kickboxing videos in the past and barely got my heartrate up.
Thanks for any info you can give - I'd like a change from step :)

Hi Linda!

Its definitely non stop and aerobic. It consists of a combination of power athletic hi/lo type moves along with kick box moves. It is not a typical kickbox workout which is why I refer to it as CARDIO KICKS, rather than kickboxing.

? about equipment in Cardio Kicks

Hi Cathe,

I was wondering if you use the step in Cardio Kicks. I noticed while watching the Cathe Cam on Wednesday that you used some kickboxing moves that incorporated the step. I was curious if you also did that on Cardio Kicks.

Thanks
Alli
happy.gif

Wednesday's Cathe Cam Class

I believe they had said Wednesday's class was the same as Circuit Max. I didn't get to see it due to technical difficulties, but am hoping they'll do it again soon.
happy.gif
I love sneak previews!

Oh Goodie :)

Thanks so much
happy.gif
I was really hoping that the step would not be involved. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE your step tapes but, I'm in dire need of cross training.

Thanks again
Alli
happy.gif

It was great !

Hi
happy.gif

I was lucky enough to get to see it. It looked so fun too. I CAN'T WAIT for my tapes to show up. I am also hoping that they'll do it again soon.

Alli
happy.gif

Something Better

Later tonight we will launch the first phase of the new Cathe dot Com. Besides a new look, a new feature will be Cathe Online TV. This is similar to the Cathe Cam and you will need IE 5.0 and Media Player to watch. On July 18th we will have the world premier of Circuit Max. The video will be played in its entirety at 4 different times. Quality will depend on your connection speed and our server traffic. More on this later tonight.

COOL!!!!

Please please please let us worker bees be able to catch it in the evening
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

nancy:O)

what do you wear???

To a Cathe world premier??? LOL!
And I better make sure there is microwave popcorn in the house!
nancy:O)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.