can't log into WM

buffyfan

Cathlete
Help! I tried to log into the workout manager with my username and password and it is telling me that a "token" is missing. Does anyone know what that means??? Thanks!

Hi!
This is happening to me, too! I can't wait to see what the others are talking about!
Lisa

You are not alone. I am experiencing this problem too. Some have tried to log out and log back in and it has worked for some but not me. Hopefuly, they will get it fixed soon.

I've been having this problem for 2 days. Is it possible to have a link for us to print out STS exercises? This way we can get started while the problem is being fixed.

I'm kinda glad I'm not the only one this is happening to! If anyone finds out what the scoop is please post and let us know! Thanks!

I had the same problem as well, I changed my password and then I was able to log into the workout manager. Try that and see if it works for you like it did for me.

However now that I can log into the workout manager I can't get the calender to hold any infomration I load into it.

I had trouble originally logging back into the website when cathe told us all to make sure our info was correct on the website. I never checked. So, I had to create a new password. I'm going to wait before I change it again. I emailed the administrator. Maybe there is something wrong with my particular information. if not and its a bug then hopefully they will fix it soon.

Thanks.

I am having the same problem today - getting the same token missing error message.
I was able to log in yesterday though.

Ok, I just logged out and went directly to workout manager and logged back in on that page, and I had no problems.

Help! I tried to log into the workout manager with my username and password and it is telling me that a "token" is missing. Does anyone know what that means??? Thanks!

We still are having major problems with our WM login and are working on a solution. Hopefully tomorrow we can have this resolved, but we will have to see. For now it is best to always log on and off in the forum only. Doing so in the WM seems to cause a lot of problems. You should also try closing and opening a new Browser window after logging off from the Forums.

Last edited:
Cannot Login on WM

Hey everybody. Is there a trick I am missing to log in on the WM? The forum shows I am logged in but when I try to the 1rm or purchase the Nation I type my log in and it doesn't work.... Anyone have any suggestions or is it a bug they are working on?

Thanks

Sharon

I was able to log on to the Workout Manager the first time after I changed my password. Tried logging in tonight (3 times) and keeps bringing me back to the login page. I hope that this is just another glitch that SNM is trying to fix for us. I can't wait to try the 1 rep max calculator.

Finally getting into WM

Hey everyone who has been having problems with logging in. I have been trying and trying... but I logged out of the forums and closed all open applications and logged into WM and was able to get in and access everything... Hope this helps..

Sharon

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.