Can't click on calendar date

CiCi

When I open Workout Manager, click on the calendar date, nothing happens. I am clearly signed in. Have tried closing the browser and starting over, that eliminated the first error message but I still cannot click on a date in July and get all the options. Does one have to belong to the Premium membership? I thought this feature was supposed to be open to all Catheites.

CiCi

I am having the same problem. It may be a glitch they are trying to fix! I do think it is open to all Catheites.

I sure hope so. I tried logging out completely, turned off the computer. Signed in again. I get to the calendar, when it is downloading there is a bunch of added features beneath the calendar but when the download finishes, they disappear. When I click on Cathe's DVDs, I cannot click on anything there either. I seem to be shut out of everything accept create your own workout. I mean I can open it, I have not actually tried to see if I can really create the workout. Whatever. I do hope we get to use all the features.

When I click on a calendar date (after it finally acknowledges that I am logged in), I get the following message: "Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /var/www/html/workout/classes/user/record.class.php on line 1274"

Last edited:
To use the WM calendar you have to be logged in. If nothing happens when click on a calendar date it simply means you're not logged in.

But it says I am logged in. I logged out of it, to start again, and logged back in --- to see if that was the problem and that didn't work.

Update. Just checked again, it says Welcome CiCi and it has a button to log out. Wouldn't that mean I am logged in?

Last edited:
But it says I am logged in. I logged out of it, to start again, and logged back in --- to see if that was the problem and that didn't work.

Update. Just checked again, it says Welcome CiCi and it has a button to log out. Wouldn't that mean I am logged in?

I'm having the same problem. The workout manager says Welcome to my user name, & has a log out option to the right. Seems that I'm logged in, but when I try to click on a date, I get a "fatal error". I can't see the "add new workouts" option described in the help section.

Debra

I tried again from the start. It says I'm already registered, so after clicking onto the workout manager, I log in (already logged in for the forums). Then a message comes up that a security token is missing & to contact the admistrator.

Debra

I found that I had to click directly on the number, not just any place in the box. Just in case you were not doing that.

I'm having the same problem, too. I get the message:
Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /var/www/html/workout/classes/user/record.class.php on line 1274
I think that's what Angela got as well. I'm logged in, and it still won't work. It worked earlier, and I scheduled this weeks workouts, and now they aren't showing up.

I also couldn't click on the purple banner advertising the paid nutrition part of the site, and now I don't see the purple banner at all. (You have a customer - just as soon as I can get you my CC :)

What I've seen so far looks amazing - I'm very excited to try all this.
Ben

No, a lot of times the login may be cached and you will think you're logged in, but you're really not. Just click the logout and try to login and I think everything will work for you.

/var/www/html/workout/classes/user/record.class.php on line 1274

I'm having the same problem, too. I get the message:
Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /var/www/html/workout/classes/user/record.class.php on line 1274
I think that's what Angela got as well. I'm logged in, and it still won't work. It worked earlier, and I scheduled this weeks workouts, and now they aren't showing up.

I also couldn't click on the purple banner advertising the paid nutrition part of the site, and now I don't see the purple banner at all. (You have a customer - just as soon as I can get you my CC :)

What I've seen so far looks amazing - I'm very excited to try all this.
Ben

Don't worry all your information will be fine. Just close your browser and open a brand new browser and login again. You should be fine, but let us know either way.

Okay, when I log off the Workout Manager and try to log in, I get:
Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.
It only worked before when it seemed to carry my login information from the forums.

Then..get this... I clicked on Workout Manager, and it said I was logged in, and it said that I had three STS workouts scheduled. For yesterday, today, and tomorrow. Which is tricky because they aren't out yet.

And that purple banner doesn't seem to be there.

I'm on a MacBook, using Safari.

Just FYI - you don't need to reply back. Thanks for working so hard on this.

--------
Now I can log off and log back on, the workouts seem to be right and I can even see the purple box! I just can't click on it.
Ben

Ben

Last edited:
Just close your browser and open your browser again and then login again.

I am no longer able to get to the workout manager from the forum site. It requires that I re-log in. When I do that I get the error message:

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

I clicked on the link and sent a message to the administrator yesterday when it first happened and I haven't heard anything yet.

So apparently I am blocked for some reason from logging in to Workout Manager.

You just need to close your browser and open a new browser. And then re-login.

It worked and I have found the solutions to the other question I had.

Thank you so much for your help and patience.:D

Last edited:
A couple things that worked for me. Closing and opening the browser didn't seem to have any affect, but clearing the cookies did. Also, I got the purple banner to open by disabling the "block pop up windows" preference.

Ben

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.