Canadians, who bought???

ripley33

Cathlete
I know our dollar is pitiful right now esp. today 79.6 or something like it and I was wondering who said, "Who cares?" and bought anyway? Jeez, wish I bought on the weekend! I bought today because I can't pass up anything by this wonder woman :) My husband was yelling, "Don't!" and I said, "I AM!!!!!!!!" So I did and so there :)

Laura

Me too. I paid $139 CDN. I always skipped past preorders because I was unsure, but always ended up buying most of them anyway when they were released. Now I regret passing on those preorders, and paying so much more. Not this time. It's Cathe! Totally worth it, even with the poor exchange rate.

I went for it too!

I only discovered Cathe workouts since January. So I guess I am making up for lost time. I have always worked out at home but never been able to find a video that actually really challenges me and keeps me going. These are all so diverse and they are putting me through my paces.

I am going to order more too with the 20% off coupon. I'm just waiting for the weighted gloves to come back into stock!
Heather

I wanted to pre-order the minute I heard the awesome news, but DH said wait and wait :eek: till the dollar gets better. I finally got to order Monday the 30th :D Yeaaaah!!! I will never miss a Cathe pre-order, ITS CATHE :p:p after all !! I really miss CK Sales though it was great to order Cathe through them with in Canada. I'm invoice # 1817 :D:D.

Bri :)

Oh yes, I bought! I have every workout that Cathe has ever made. My family was laughing at me I was so excited. Invoice #75!!

CKSales out of Edmonton, used to carry Cathe's dvds, they did preorders and everything. They were a great company but closed down a ??year or two ago.

138.13 here. Not bad.

I want the high step with the risers with my 20% but with the 44.95 shipping even with the discount it comes to 92.47 US. That is about 130.00 Canadian.

Anyone know of a Canadian source for the high step. I try to buy the DVDs here to support but 44.75 for shipping is alot to swallow.

Originally Posted by WISP
I want the high step with the risers with my 20% but with the 44.95 shipping even with the discount it comes to 92.47 US. That is about 130.00 Canadian.

Fitness Town which is located in Edmonton and Vancouver sells one for $59.98 but I think it only comes with 3 risers. Maybe contact them to see if they will ship to you. They also sell slanted rises for $16.98 which is a great price.

http://www.fitnesstown.ca/qs/category/86/7124/0/0

Was USPS ground our only option for shipping?

Fitness Town which is located in Edmonton and Vancouver sells one for $59.98 but I think it only comes with 3 risers. Maybe contact them to see if they will ship to you. They also sell slanted rises for $16.98 which is a great price.

http://www.fitnesstown.ca/qs/category/86/7124/0/0

Was USPS ground our only option for shipping?

Thank-you for posting this! I have wanted slanted risers for a long time, and had no idea that they were available just a few km from my home! I got them this pm. Great service at Fitness Town, too!

Thanks! Yippee!

Lori

Last edited:
I just ordered - I am so mad I didn't order earlier - I didn't get the travel fit DVD and paid $20 more! I had meant to order last night - but DD had a school assignment crisis that took up the whole evening. Oh well - at least I ordered. I don't know if I will be able to take advantage of the 20% off - I wish that could be an indefinate coupon. My order number is a whopping #2334!

I bought! I'm really hoping for these are more like the Intensity series. Love the cardio and and fun factor in those workouts.

I ordered. I'm invoice # 2015. I'm not sure what my total in Canadian $ is. I hope it's lower than $199!

I'm waiting...

I decided not to preorder (even though I may end up buying alomost everything and paying the same price) because of the exchange rate (I'm hoping it will pick up a bit!!!), because of the shipping fees and I wanted to wait until we know more about the workouts. I may regret it!!! ;)

I used to buy from CK sales but I found another distributor, Advanced workouts, and am very satisfied with them. They are in the US so the exchange rate is an issue but they don't charge taxes and if your order is over 50$, you don't have to pay shipping fees. They are a good alternative to CK Sales.

Nathalie

I also didn't preorder. This is the first time I haven't and I bet I'll regret it, but I can't do high impact cardio because of an injury and it sounds like these will be high impact.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.