Can you PLEASE help my homeschooling son!

luvmylabs

Cathlete
Hi All!
I haven't posted in a long while. Will you please do me a favor? I hope it's ok to post this:

We are starting a homeschool geography project inspired by another homeschool family. We would like for anyone that can, to send Kyle (9yrs. old) a postcard from your city, state, or country. WE WOULD BE GRATEFUL FOR EACH AND EVERY POSTCARD THAT YOU CAN SEND :) If you have friends and family in other countries, could you please ask them too? Please write a fun fact or two on the back of the postcard for Kyle to learn and enjoy and please mail it to:
Kyle's Homeschool Project
P.O. Box 9705
Fleming Island, FL 32006

Last edited:
I'll send one. I'll see if I can get my brother, who's stationed in Germany right now, to send one too :)

We are still receivng postcards!! Thanks to all who have sent postcards to Kyle!! Please keep them coming :)

Last edited:
I just mailed one today with some St. Lous fun facts on it. It's the closest big city to where I live so it's my city by association although I live on the other side of the Mississippi in IL. I couldn't get around to getting any St. Louis post cards so just sent a generic post card with the fun facts on it. I hope that's okay. I held off mailing one for over a week until I could get a St. Louis post card but today decided to send you what I had or else it wouldn't get done in time for his project. Wish him well for me on his project.

I just mailed one today with some St. Lous fun facts on it. It's the closest big city to where I live so it's my city by association although I live on the other side of the Mississippi in IL. I couldn't get around to getting any St. Louis post cards so just sent a generic post card with the fun facts on it. I hope that's okay. I held off mailing one for over a week until I could get a St. Louis post card but today decided to send you what I had or else it wouldn't get done in time for his project. Wish him well for me on his project.

That is totally ok!! :) Thank you for sending one. We are grateful for any postcards!! Thank you!!!

Thank you to all who are still sending postcards to Kyle!! He is learning some intersting and unique facts, I am too :)!!! thank you, thank you!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.