Can we request music for Xtrain?

I AGREE!!!! Love the P!nk music on the new workouts!
P!nk Rocks! I always have her on my workout playlist.

Hi ladies have to agree I love pinks music. I also... I know people think I'm nuts...but I love lady gagas music to. At first not so much I didn't care for the videos or weird look. But I stopped looking at that and she has great songs to.
But I'm also old school I wish shed insert at least one old song or two and that would be abracadabra. I loved that in step jump pump.. second oldie hot legs by rod stewart or do ya think I'm sexy. Or a song called hot child in the city. Don't remeber who sings it but I heard a premix of these for jogging and got it. I tell u I was olnly 6 but it brings back memories of my childhood.. with my older sisters. Just a thought ..it wpuld be something for everyone.

Hi ladies have to agree I love pinks music. I also... I know people think I'm nuts...but I love lady gagas music to. At first not so much I didn't care for the videos or weird look. But I stopped looking at that and she has great songs to.
But I'm also old school I wish shed insert at least one old song or two and that would be abracadabra. I loved that in step jump pump.. second oldie hot legs by rod stewart or do ya think I'm sexy. Or a song called hot child in the city. Don't remeber who sings it but I heard a premix of these for jogging and got it. I tell u I was olnly 6 but it brings back memories of my childhood.. with my older sisters. Just a thought ..it wpuld be something for everyone.

yes I like the older music too! Loved Buttercup, and I recently heard Rod Stewarts Do ya think i'm sexy on the radio and loved it! I couldn't stand it when I was younger but now I really like it! Whys that???

Lol I thought it was a dirty song back then lmbo. But I liked it but didn't at samee time... maybe that's why. I remember me and my older sisters danced to it. Music was r entertainment most times. I have hot legs to. And hot child in the city I got it from iTunes. Had jogging songs. Really cool!

That's because it WAS a dirty song for the time! :D I remember what a scandal it was when it came out (just like George Michael's "I Want Your Sex") but those both seem tame compared to what's on the radio today.

I like Pink, Lady Gaga and Katy Perry music.

MeredithZ said:
That's because it WAS a dirty song for the time! :D I remember what a scandal it was when it came out (just like George Michael's "I Want Your Sex") but those both seem tame compared to what's on the radio today.

I like Pink, Lady Gaga and Katy Perry music.

Yes I agree lov them to.

I also like music from Pink, Lady Gaga, Usher, Rihanna, oh heck all pop modern music :).

I also love oldies but goodies from the 80's & 90's. Not sure if they would be in Cathe's newest, but just sayin' ;)

Natasha

Today's pop music gets me really motivated. I love music from the 60's through the 00's, but I have to say that the music on the radio now is what gets me up and working out - and sometimes, singing along! So keep the Pink and Katy Perry songs coming, Cathe - along with Rihanna and anyone else that has that same motivating energy!

I like different music for different types of workouts. I don't really care about what as long as it matches the type of workout.
Heavy beats for step. No lyrics for lifting. Techo for Kickboxing etc... :)

I still want "hot legs" by rod Stewart and "do you think I'm sexy" lol I know it wont happen but this is a fun thread. I know Cathe isn't a DJ lol. Oh also like I said earlier I like the songs in sjp and now ttm and cf was a fun dvd with her music selection .. I'm sure she will have a fun rocking track. It is neat however to hear others ideas. Totally interesting!

I still want "hot legs" by rod Stewart and "do you think I'm sexy" lol I know it wont happen but this is a fun thread. I know Cathe isn't a DJ lol. Oh also like I said earlier I like the songs in sjp and now ttm and cf was a fun dvd with her music selection .. I'm sure she will have a fun rocking track. It is neat however to hear others ideas. Totally interesting!

"Hot Legs" makes me think of the ZZ Top song "Legs". I love that song even without the words it's great.

I like different music for different types of workouts. I don't really care about what as long as it matches the type of workout.
Heavy beats for step. No lyrics for lifting. Techo for Kickboxing etc... :)

We are pretty much on the same page. Hopefully Xtrain will have music similar to STS and the the shock cardio series. I thought the music complimented those workout series completely. Xtrain is supposed to be a serious no nonsense workout program and the music should match the seriousness of the program.....But anyway, at the end of the day music is pretty secondary and someone is always going to find some fault with the music choice. As long as the workout is challenging and produces results, that is all that really matters. I'm certainly not going to deprive myself out of a good workout over something as trivial as background music.

"Hot Legs" makes me think of the ZZ Top song "Legs". I love that song even without the words it's great.

Cathe put ZZ Top in the legs and rear delts workout! Thank you Cathe! You rock! This series is awesome. I'm really sore today from that leg workout.

Anybody else here booked to see Pink in concert, The Truth About Love tour, this year?

I am taking my teenage daughters to see her perform in Detroit in March. So incredibly excited!!!! Can't wait! And we are going to see Rihanna in March and Lady Gaga in Feb. I splashed out on a few concert tickets. Madness struck sometime in November: what can I say?!?!?!......

If in doubt about Pink's talents, grab a copy of her Funhouse tour downunder from 2 years ago. She will rock your socks off!

I often do my Cathe weight training moves to this exact soundtrack in my basement. Love it, love it, love it.

So cool that there are Pink songs on Xtrain. Thanks DJ-Cathe!

Clare

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.