Can Someone please help me make a rotation with my low impact set PLEASE??

jentrudel

Cathlete
Hello... I was wondering if SOMEONE WOULD PLEASE PLS Help me figure out a rountine on when i should use which cathe low impact dvd and on what days plus days off and when to incorpirate cardio in to it.... As i have alot of exercise stuff and i tend to oVER DO it thinking its not enough then i burn myself out and I am injured starting all over again!! I Need someone to make a schedule with day what dvd to do or parts of it as well which cardio (if any one those days and days off ...
I own All the cathe low impact collection (i don't have the step challange one though HATE STEP arobics...lol) The spinning dvd that came with it (i have an eliptical/bike trainer so i haven't tried to use it in there yet) I also own kick, punch & crunch... sts travel dvd... muscle max dvd and that is about it as of now... Can someone PLEASE HELP!! I really appreciate it!! Thanks so much:))
Kindly... Jen:) :rolleyes:

Belinda... Thank so much!! I appreciate your response ALOT!! Question?? What is TM?? lol!! Thanks also how would i incorparte muscle max in there if i need to... Thanks Again:) Jen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.