calorie count?

Use the Workout Manager. Input your Cathe dvd title and it should give you the calories automatically! I love that!:D

Wow this is AWESOME!!! I've never used the workout manager before; I've just been estimating my calorie burn. Good to know it's a lot higher than I thought. This is a great way to help me keep track of my workouts, thanks SO much!!!!! :D

I must be doing something wrong with the Workout Manager. I've entered my height and weight and it hasn't calculated my BMI. I also entered the Cathe dvd I did on the calendar and it still says I've burned 0 calories. Anyone else having problems? What am I missing??? It's an awesome tool and I'd like to use it.

I am having the same problem Exercise Lover...

Does anyone know what we are doing wrong?

Thanks -- but where do you enter the minutes??? I hope it's something that simple!

On your calendar, open the Show Details tab for the dvd you're doing. About midway, there should be a minutes and mets box side by side - enter your minutes and the calories should show right below that. Don't forget to save! Also, if you're using a specific premix off the dvd, enter that just above there.

Hope this clears up the problem! I had the same problem when I first stared using the WM.

I have gwf and am 58 so metabolism may not be the best. My calories burned according to gwf are anywhere from 1/2 to 2/3 of the number from the calendar.

I have gwf and am 58 so metabolism may not be the best. My calories burned according to gwf are anywhere from 1/2 to 2/3 of the number from the calendar.

Yes, that is why getting a GWF or BB is a good idea. The calorie counts for the workouts are general and not specific to each person's particular physiological details. Getting more accurate information can make the difference for someone who's trying to lose and is having difficulty figuring out why they're not losing, especially if they think they're burning those calorie numbers on the WM.

I have the same problem. It's been saying 1125 calories burned for the year for the past several weeks! And I have been working out, marking them as "done" but the amount doesn't change. I have the same problem for weekly counts. It will show 366 calories burned for the week despite having done 3 STS workouts and 3 cardios. Help?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.