CABs and Abs - Super Sunday

angie_nrs

Cathlete
Hi girls

We jut got back picking up Cody from camp. He had a good time and wants to go back next year. We stopped and had lunch on the way home - homemade chicken noodle soup - yummy!:)
Today I need to finish up the 5th wheel and clean out the garage and do laundry, etc. Typical Sunday.:( I only got 6 hours sleep last night so I'm draggin butt - I think today will be an all day coffee day. It's not too hot but it is humid so that is not helping my motivation.

Cathy - So did you end up doing a w/o yesterday?
I was kind of hoping Cathe would be handing out her new series to the RT'ers and that she would be mailing them out on Monday - wishful thinking I guess.
I also can't wait to see how this whole software thing plays out. I guess there's a reason I didn't get my ipod yet - maybe we will need a video one?? I'm tech challenged, but I'm sure she'll make it easy for all of us.

Diana - How'd the shopping trip go? I haven't started my back to school cleaning yet to see what the boys even need for school.:eek: I also wanted to have a garage sale before summer ends.....so many projects.....well, you know the rest. *lol*

Wendy - Haven't heard much from you in a while. What's going on with you? How's the HM training going?

Nancy - So are you done with the moving yet? Did ya get some time to wind down this weekend?

Laura - I'm sure you're tipping some CABs.;-)

See ya later girls

Angie

Hi ladies,

I didn't sleep very well last night either. I hate when that happens. This morning I was up bright and early to go to my great nephews baptism. I have B&G and a cardio planned for later today. I also need to mow the lawn but it is too hot to do it now.

Angie-We bought all kinds of stuff. I really lucked out too, I had a 15% coupon and so did DS and they let me use both of them saving us about $80. Of course all I got was lacy tank, and 1 bra and pr of panties, the rest belong to the kids.

Wendy, Cathy and Nancy-what are you ladies up to today?

Diana

Hey girls...

A quick post - I'm feeling wiped. I didn't run yesterday and didn't have time this morning, either. Thought I might fit it in this evening, but I may actually opt for another rest day. Oh well. It happens, right? I've been running around a lot the past few days.

This morning, I met Wendy for breakfast at the diner where the RTers were, so we had a chance to meet with people again, including Cathe. Here's a pic (not the greatest quality - something happened to it when I resized it)...but Wendy's got some good ones I'm sure she'll share.

http://mylalclass.com/wendyandcathe.gif

Have a great night!
~Cathy http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/4.gif

"Out on the roads there is fitness and self-discovery and the persons we were destined to be." -George Sheehan

Nice pic, Cathy!!! I'm jealous too!!!

We finished the move up on Friday and then left for the beach. The owners of the house on LBI said it would be free for the weekend so we're still here. I'm nice and bronzed now!!! The weather here is gorgeous!!!!!!!!

However, no exercise since Thursday but the eating has been good!!!! I've been reading the Tosca Reno book on the beach. That's it. I want at least 7 lbs. gone!!!!!

Okay, I'm leaving in the AM for home. I don't like the Sunday night hell-drive home from the beach. Talk tomorrow!!!!

Nancy

Hey Ladies!

I have 3 pics of the RT in my photobucket account below. I had a great time but I'm tired and hungry right now so I'll post more about it later or tmrw morning!

Ciao!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.