~#~#c/t/humpday#~#~

angie_mitchell

Cathlete
Morning girls! I miss you!!

Took mom to the airport yesterday and picked up MIL. We leave tomorrow for England and will be back on Sunday. MIL leaves Tuesday morning and then Ryan and I will start Insanity! I'm looking forward to it.

WOs have been non-existent. I've been fighting a cold in my chest so breathing is tough and we have just been so extremely busy and I'm not getting enough sleep and I'm just so anxious for my normal routine. But, I'm loving the visitors too!

Katie, I'm so sorry about your injuries! I can't imagine how discouraged you must be. I can totally relate. I try to run like once a year and realize my body just can't handle it but I get mad b/c other people can do it! UGH!

Kate, a day at the beach sounds so fun. SJP is one of my faves - I all around love body blast. Might be my favorite series. I never heard about the addition cost... what's the plan?

Nina, how are you settling in? WOs don't seem to be affected! Great job! Sorry about parenting issues... we all have 'em. But I agree with Kate - consistency is the key!

Robin, you have a cold? How's work? Hope things are going well!

Anne, what's the latest on the condo? When do you move? And you're not a slug! Positive thinking, my dear!

Klaudia, when is the 5k? I agree with BM2 upper body - she does go fast and I don't feel like I can go heavy that fast. Plus, I usually do the whole WO so by the time it's at UB, I'm beat!!

Colleen, crazy stuff with your job! How's insanity? Have you lost weight? Seems like everyone is! I'm debating doing one body part a day with it...

Patti, the success story was amazing! I can't believe that was you!! You are definitely an inspiration!

Lisa, I've been dreaming of a trip to Hawaii lately... sounds dreamy to me. How are the kids? When does school start?

Steph, it's so good to have you back. Everyone missed you for sure! I hope life has settled down some for you!

Becky, welcome! This group seems to be growing! I'm Angie, 29, sahm to Annabel (4) and Ellie (3). We live in northern France on a 3 year assignment with Caterpillar - always an adventure!

Ok, off to the store to help MIL get stocked for the week! I may check in again today but prob won't be back until next week some time. Tuesday? Wednesday?

Grace and peace y'all!! :cool:

Hi Angie!! So good to see you back. Glad you're enjoying your visitors. Have fun in England! I'm jealous! My kids started school last week. They are on a year round schedule. It has been crazy because school and football/cheerleading practice started all at the same time. Other than that, everyone is good and my baby is great. Have you made any more new friends in France?

Katie - Sorry for the pains after running and the crappy food surrounding you. Did you get to go to the gym?

Kate - Are your bedroom floors done yet? I didn't make my cake, but I was sooooo tempted. Yay for avoiding a cookie binge.

Morris - I'm doing a lot of Cathe premixes for ub now so I'm doing total ub in one wo a few times a week. I was doing GS every other week last month, but now I'm trying to mix it up a bit. I like P90X Shoulders & Arms, but not too much of the other stuff. I think I'm going to start one body part a day soon. I'm thinking of getting S&H. What are you doing for ub? Oh and I agree with Kate. Consistency, consistency, consistency. Hang in there!

Patti - That is such an awesome, inspiring story. Hope that cold leaves you soon.

Becky - Hi there! You'll like it here. The support is great. I'm a mom of three - 10,7, and 9mos.

Colleen - Hope you had a nice quiet evening. You're rocking those insanity wos!

Klaudia - I'm not one of those extremely patient mothers either. I think I yell way too much some days and I feel like I get annoyed too easily. You're not alone. Mothers are humans also and doesn't mean we love our kids any less. We're just human.

Robin - Glad you're on the mend.

Anne - When is your move in date?? How are you feeling about the move?

Hi Steph!

I did Rhythmic Step tonight. So fun. I forgot how much more complex the choreography is in it. Very fun though. I am sooo bloated. Too much refined carbs. I am going to cleanse tomorrow. Back to my kashi and fruits. No more white carbs! Eugh, I'm feeling it. Getting ready for bed. See you all in the morning!

Lisa

typing in the dark.....

angie, you are busy!!!! and so good at persinals!
no decision on addition yet.....
are the moms bringing you good ol usa food???

lisa, great wos!
wtg on cake resist!
theure laying the bathrm floor tidat ad yday i added on the mudrm floor too - then the staining startsa

brb.........

Morning ladies! Last day at the conference - I have one last session this morning on drug screening and then we check out and head home. Last session ends at 11:15, I should be on the road by noon, home by 4.

I went to the fitness center yesterday and did a 10 min warm up on the elliptical, then chest/shoulders/tris. Yesterday evening I went to the pool with everyone for a couple hours for an extra calorie burn.

PackMax this morning, and I think I'm gonna do abs/stretch tonight.

Sorry my checking in is sporadic and personals no -existent. I will do better I promise!

Morning

Nina from y-day post...I also agree with the ladies, keep doing what you are doing b/c he wants you to give up. Kids sometimes think that they are smarter than moms so they push all of our buttons.

Angie my cold is getting better and I did not need to take cold meds last night, thanks for asking. I hope your chest cold gets better soon...before Instanitymax.

Lisa I'm like you white carbs bloats me out too. They are evil for sure.

Kate :D you type like you are whispering.

Katie drive safe. Good w/o

BBL

Morning ladies!

No workout yesterday:( Had another rough parenting day. Started out great then my 10year old's attitude got the best of me-I actually left my mom and Danica in the store and waited in the car, then decided to stop shopping and told my mom the stuff she bought wouldn't be going in my house cause she basically condoned Danica's attitude and then rewarded her with more stuff! Made my mom and Danica cry and my dad, too. Need to apologize today. More stuff for the therapist-oy! Today will be legs and a run/walk. Gonna take the kids up to school so they can play while Milla gets tutored, then we'll have a picnic lunch. Gotta get more vacation errands/cleaning done too.

Angie, the action never stops in France! Have a great time in London! My 5k is on September 20th. The longer runs start this week:)

Lisa, glad to know I'm not the only one who feels this way. It's just so hard sometimes and I can't imagine what it'll be like when the teenage years roll around.

Kate, wood floors in the bathroom? Darrin was so worried about a leak possibly warping our kitchen floors that her never hooked up the ice maker! 7 years with ice trays-blech! How was the beach?

Katie, no worries on the personals! It happens to all of us. Safe travels home:)

Morning clean ladies!!

I'm so sorry for being brief yesterday, i have been so overwhelmed with work and this teaching in the afternoon. These are youth at risk, and a pretty tough crowd in terms of the energy i need to put into them to teach. I did my first P90x, shoulders and arms yesterday. It was good, i'll try this for a few weeks, then switch over.

Today, w/o: i'm thinking KPC/BC cardio only and Ab ripper X.

Angie, England is my fave place in the world! Enjoy the family. I know its hard travelling, you feel so off, but its worth it. Have a wonderful time.

Lisa: Hi!!

Katie, pack max is good upper body work. Sounds like the conference has been pretty good. I'm sure you can't wait to get home though

Robin: I'm glad you're feeling better.

Klaudia: I don't have kids, but my best friends step daughter is 10. I think that's a tough age. Its so hard, they are such an in between time in their life. Thankfully therapy exists! I woud live under a rock without my therapist :)

Kate! Morning :)

Today, eats:

B: guess it....come on :)
S: i've been trying to eat fully local..so local sodium free cc/pp/soaked almonds
L: corn chowder, celery, hummus, and a gorgeous peach
s: Yogurt/chia
d: i'm craving PB! So likely a big salad, and and a tortillia with egg whites and pb!!!
Have a great day everyone,
Steph

Katie, GREAT JOB on getting your WOs in!
are Collin and your mom having fun?
Safe travels home!

Robin, LOL @ whispering!
Working today?

Klaudia, SO SORRY for the bad day.....yuck. Hugs to you. Can you take a couple hours to yourself soon? Sounds like you need it! Take care of yourself or you'll be worthless to eeryone else. (((((hugs hugs)))))
He's putting extra stain in the bathroom. I'm anal about keeping water off the floors so not worried. ICe trays SUCK!:p The beach was fantastic! I think we're going back Friday!:D
Thepicnic sounds nice - my fave.

Steph, Rock on with that raw diet!! That is awesome! I wish I could do it but in this house it'd be near impossible!:rolleyes::rolleyes::p
Tell me more about your class you're teaching! Sounds fascinating! I still ROFL about your special-ed type class!

good morningall. i feel better today. thanks for all the advice. i am trying to be consistent, but sometimes it breaks my heart. i slept awful last night and had a lethargic run but really worked those miles. also did gs cand t - 25lb dbs for all chest work!! today will be clean eats. i did step on the scale and it was fine, so, if i have a good day, it may go down:D:D off to the pool in a few to meet my dad:confused: please wish me luck.

lisa, i love tb wos, but after a bit i crave heavier work. great job resisting the cake.

kate, i love wood floors anywhere. have fun today.

klaud, i know how you feel re parenting issues. take some time for yourself, apologize if you need to, and all will get better.

steph, your food ooks so good. i am intrigued by pb with egg whites. is it good? i love pb, love eggs, have never mixed the 2.

hi robin. how many more days off for you?

gotta run, but i will bbl

oh, and angie, welcome back! you are missed! good luck with all the company. i am so glad mine is gone:eek:

Morning! Cold is still here but cold meds are awesome! :eek: Thanks for the love on the success story- I'm happy to see how far I've come. Never want to go back there, that's for sure! My BF arrives today so that will be great- I may not be around much for the rest of the week.

Lisa: Get S&H! I love love love it! I am loving using it (and PH) for my one body part per day rotation- way fun. WTG on avoiding cake and like Kate said, if you eat it, it will just give you one more thing to stress about, you know?

Klaudia: Hugs to you girl. I am not patient either, or as patient as I would like to be. Max rolled over in his bed yesterday and nailed me in the nose, hard. I yelled at him and he looked at me like I shot his dog, seriously. I felt like such an a**hat. He's only 2, he doesn't know his butt is a missle. Anyway, hang in there, we all have less than stellar moments.

Nina: You too, OK? Mags is a NUT and such a tantrum freak some days. I try to remain calm (try, doesn't always work) and over and over do the same thing- give her a shot at calming down and if not, time out in her room followed by an apology. It's hard. Plus remember he isn't in his usual space and is probably feeling the stress of that too. It will get better.

Angie: So glad you are enjoying your company! You sound happy despite the cold. Don't sweat the workouts, they will be there- just enjoy your family.

Kate: I am so excited about your possible addition! I so hope it works out.

Becky: I don't think I said, but I'm 35, and a mostly SAHM to a daughter, 4 and a son, 2. They are slightly crazy but fun. :eek: I work from home PT and can usually be found here when I should be working. :rolleyes:

Katie: Way to get those workouts in while traveling! Have a safe trip home.

Steph: Eats look great! Keep me posted about P90X- I am always in the market for more DVDs. :)

Robin: Glad the cold is improving- hope mine does soon.

Forgot to report my workout, duh! I did S&H shoulders followed by PH shoulders and then the premix from SB that is combo 1 and 3 and the blast challenge. Good stuff. Eating my apple crockpot pudding for breakfast- yum!

Hi Everyone !

It's so good to meet you all.

This morning I did GS chest & triceps . Breakfast was a protein pancake.

I have to leave to get my teeth cleaned pretty soon, so this is a quick one !

Have a great morning !

Becky

Good Morning Everyone!

My muscles are sore this morning. Not sure if it is from my PT exercises or insanity or both. Today was plyo circuit. There are these ski abs at the end that are hard. I dream of doing 30 seconds straight of ski abs. Maybe next week. Tonight I have PT so I am actually only working 8 hours today. It will be weird to leave so early.

Angie, I haven't lost weight yet but I feel leaner. Last week was a wash with my eats because I was still recovering from my stomach virus but this week I am tightening up and I hope to see results soon.
Katie, good job with the workouts despite your injury and traveling. Have a safe trip home.
Robin, glad you are on the mend. You will probably be 100% in time to go back to work.
Becky, I miss GS. Maybe I will do GS one body part per day next week. I don't think CTX is doing enough for me.
Nina, sorry parenting is so tough. Kids really like to wear you down. Be patient and your good parenting will pay off.
Kate, glad you had a great day at the beach. I bet your floors will look nice when it is done.
Patti, sorry about your cold. Do you keep the leftover apple pudding in the fridge? Does it freeze well?
Lisa, sending you some clean eating vibes today. I hate that bloated feeling. Good job doing your workout despite all the stress.
Klaudia, I imagine it must be so frustrating when your parents don't support you. Have fun picnicing today. You must be really ready for vacation.
Steph, you always get the tough crowd to teach. I would love to try a raw diet but I am not mentally ready for it. I might try some recipes when I have my week off.

Morning, glories! Work is kind of stressful this week--more so for one of my colleagues than for me, but it rubs off, you know? It just seems like nothing is ever easy. Oh, well, that's just life, right?

Becky, have fun at the dentist. :confused: I hate going, but I love the feeling of freshly, professionally cleaned teeth.

Patti, great work out! Did I give you props on your success story? If not, sorry! You are very inspiring. I need to get my act together.

Nina, do you live close to your dad now? I hope the visit at the pool goes well. I have no advice on parenting, but I agree with whoever said he's stressed by the move, too. He'll get better as he settles into the new routine.

Kate, how's the new floor? It sounds pretty disruptive, I hope it's not too bad.

Steph, your job sounds interesting! I love corn chowder, do you have a recipe? I have one that includes sausage, so I don't think it's considered clean or tidy. I guess I could try to make it with chicken sausage, couldn't I?

Klaudia, {{{HUGS}}} You're a great mom! That doesn't mean you can't have your moments, too. Today is a new day, right? I hope it's better for you.

Robin, I'm glad you're feeling better. Are you enjoying your new job overall?

Lisa, RS and SB are tied as my all-time favorite Cathe workouts. I love RS, but it's a tad on the long side for me. As most of you know, I loathe hour+ work outs. Even if it's just a few minutes. It just aggravates me.

Angie, have a great trip to England, where are you going? I trust you'll post pictures on FB, right?

Katie, have a safe trip home!

Colleen, how was your quiet night?

Okay, I *have* to be productive today. Really, I do. bbiab

anne

nina, i think i need some gs now! wtg!
parenting is not easy..... we'll find out in 20 yrs we did it all wrong!
good luck w/ your dad!

patti, we're excited too! but i think its going to be more $ than we're planning.:confused:
great wo!
im buying moe apples today:D

becky, i loooove getting to lay down in the middle of the day for a teeth cleaning! sick, i know!:p

colleen, yay sore!! details on ski abs, pls!

anne, the floor will be worthit i hope!!! our house looks like a hurricane hit!
deep breaths for thw work stress!! healthy lunch for positive energy!!!:)

-
we're off for errandmax!

we're back.....and ifit can go wrong it will. but no worries - i find it totally humorous. details later:p:p

eats are ccccccclean!

Quiet here today, huh, Kate? I have to do a little laundry tonight and I have a very busy tomorrow. Luckily, the busy part doesn't start until 10, so that's good. Have a good night, everybody!

anne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.