Burn Sets UB Premix

exercise-lover

Cathlete
Wow I love Burn Sets UB premix. It's like the premix I always wanted on the Slow and Heavy DVDs. I can feel the soreness setting in after doing it for the second time this morning. I like to work my whole upper body, so this premix is just what I needed. Thanks, Cathe!

Exercise-Lover--I am looking forward to doing that premix. I am following the 90 day rotation loosely. I plan to use more of the premixes than the rotation calendar shows--including that premix. I love the 4DS upper body split, so I know I'll love the Burn Set one even more.

Renee--it's 79 minutes.

I agree. The 4DS UB premix is a gem too! This is similar, but Cathe does put time in between the sets and goes very heavy. I love it.

Thanks so much for the Burn Set information!
I almost abbreviated Burn Set but thought that would be too funny especially putting it before *information*:)
BTW, you're the 2nd person I know of who has mentioned 4DS UB Premix; Natasha also mentioned how awesome it is.

I forgot the most important difference between Burn Sets (yes, we'd better spell it out!) and 4DS. On the third set, you go to FAILURE! Cathe tells you that if you go to 16 or so reps, your weight is too light! You're supposed to fail (lose strength to do another rep with good form) during the third set somewhere between 1 rep and less than 16 reps. If you've got the correct weight, you are really struggling to get good form on the 10 reps! Really fries the muscle you are working!

This is the strength workout I have been dreaming about and wishing for! Lifting heavy gets results. And that my friends is what it is all about.
There are so many ways to make this versatile and fit your schedule during a given week.

i feel like Burn Sets upper body is like the best kept secret....except i want to share it with you.

It will take you to a new level!

It's all the upper body workouts in one premix (chest, back, shoulders, biceps, triceps). It's about 78 minutes long but it really goes by fast !! To slightly reduce the time you could always eliminate the last exercise of each body part , for example skip the pushups in chest and the band work for back,etc. I either do the upper body premix or add the 2 separate workouts with AOLIH. Either way it's a fantastic workout

I did the Burn Sets upper body premix for the 1st time today. Loved it! Pacing and challenge are great. I really enjoyed the Chest/Back/Shoulders and Bi/Tris Burn Sets on their own and having this makes the workout even more versatile (not to mention the single body part premixes.) Amazing value for a workout DVD - Thanks Cathe!

I did BurnSets for the first time on Sat and did the UB premix. It was fantastic! It really went by so fast and the next day I had the perfect level of DOMS where I could actually move but I was sore.

I highly recommend it however it is long so I will keep it to the weekends when I have a bit more time.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.