Buff Badgers Thanksgiving week

Susan and Lala---I am so glad you both enjoyed your run and what an great finish for both of you.

We enjoyed our Thanksgiving and ate like there was no tomorrow :) and I don't feel bad about it at all. I worked out yesterday and I got up today to do Rhythmic Step. I thought about doing High Reps again but I realized my body was tired. ;)

Good job Heartymax!

Well, Intensity was a doozy! I did not realize how tired my legs were after yesterdays run, until I started stepping. :eek: They will be sore tomorrow! I am supposed to do High Reps tomorrow. I think I will do the Upper Body pre-mix and then add on the "boot-camp" portion of Intensity at the end.

Hope you are all enjoying your time with friends and family!

Shopping today. Not many great sales, though.

Susan, if you have the DVDs as opposed to the downloads, the upper body premix is missing the back. Just got an email from SNM telling me that if you want to include the back, you should do the Full premix, upper body first.

Lala & Susan - You guys did great in your races! :) Glad you didn't let anyone talk you out of it.

Susan - I can't believe you weighed yourself the day after Thanksgiving! :eek: You are brave. I'm going to give myself a few days. . .

Heartymax - You've been doing so many great workouts that you shouldn't feel guilty about eating a great Thanksgiving meal. I think I'll do either High Reps or Lower Body Blast first when I FINALLY get my dvds. Never using UPS for preorders again! They've been sitting in Elm Grove since Thursday morning. Wish I could drive over there and get them but they probably aren't open.

On Wednesday night I did Circuit Blast. Thursday morning was CCC Cardio Only premix. That was a little too ambitious for me - only made it through the 1st 3 circuits and then switched over to Leslie and did 2 miles. Nothing yesterday. Took my car in for a safety recall and oil change, did a little shopping, napped and read an entire book. Can't remember the last time I finished an entire book in a day. This morning I did Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout. Praying I don't have to go to work. One of my co-workers went in to meet the Tech and have them change the cache batteries while the server was down but now they can't get the server up! She called me at 9:30 this morning to give me a heads up. They need a part from Chicago so won't be able to get the server up until at least 2 p.m. If it doesn't come up we are in deep doo-doo. I'm praying that doesn't happen.

Well, everyone enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Deep doo-doo avoided. :) My co-worker just called and the server is back up! We can both enjoy the rest of the weekend now. :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.