BUFF BADGERS 2/26 - 3/2

Hi BB's,

Looks like the pictures worked. My dad did this for me from his computer and he put lots of pictures on it. To get them all, if you are interested just go all the way right and hit the arrow down and he put 15 or so pictures on this trail. The first one you see is my DS12. The girl with the pony tail at the table is my DH14, of course you can tell which one is my DD4. The one toward the end is my DS11 with this bike and DD 15 is the one with the doll. That's one left can't remember where he was in the pictures. I am by the frig and by my mom in the pictures.

Yeah! I can see your pictures!!! You look so young and fit! :) Your kids are adorable. So what's it like having so many teenagers at once? :7 :+ I'll bet they keep you on your toes.

Sue

Thanks for the kind words. I think I would not have picked some of those pictures and many seem to be duplicate but it was nice of my dad to do it for me. Lot's of attitude in this house right now. Love them all.

3/2

Hello and Happy Friday! I hope you all are safe and sound. My kids school is opening 2 hours late today.Mostly just freezing slush here.

Today is my NordicTrack for 45 minutes followed by some Pilates.

Saturday is my scheduled day off as I am chaperoning my DD10 Girl Scout field trip.

Sunday is PH and CTX KickBox cardio.

Have a great weekend ladies! Susan

Morning BB's,

Karen, Love the pictures. It is always fun to see what people look like, and your children are adorable. Looks like your DS11 loves his bike. :)

Susan, Have fun on the field trip. Sounds like you have some great workouts today and Sunday.

Sue, At least the drive home yesterday was fine. Even this morning wasn't bad. Just had to deal with the wind. :)

Well today my workout may not happen. I should learn to get up earlier in the morning. x( Was suppose to be CoreSyn. We have to go to a B'day party for a friend of ours. He is turning 30, and is having a major problem with it. I just laugh! 30 seems like nothing. :7 This is a surprise party and also a murder mystery. Set in the 1920's, I'm playing a want to be actress in silent pictures. DH is my fiance and also a mob boss. I had to go get a flapper dress. The one costume I don't own. :D Sounds like fun though.

Saturday will be YogaX, and we will be doing a fund raiser at Oak Creek Middle School. I think I will need yoga after that.

Sunday is XStretch and my last X workout. Yipee! The girls and I will be going to IL for a bridal shower.

Ok, now that I wrote it all down it sounds like I won't be home all weekend, doesn't it! :(

Have a great weekend!

Laurie

Good Morning BB's,

School was cancelled today. Lots of snow. The kids are already outside.

Laurie, sounds like you have a busy weekend planed. The birthday party sounds like fun. We use to go to church in Oak Creek when we lived in Milwaukee. Nice city. Have fun with the fund raiser. The pictures are of all 3 of my sons racing. They all just look similar and are wearing their team jerseys. It would be fun to see you in your reinactments this summer. Road trip. Congrats on finishing the X. What an accomplishment.

Susan, Power hour and cardio kicks in one workout session. Glad you are at least getting a rest day in there.

Hi Sue.

Today I am doing CIA Double Cardio with Sharon and abripper X. Probably lots more shoveling too. I need a new shoulder.

Tomorrow is B&G and Sun is my off day.

Have a great day everyone.

Laurie - Sounds like a busy (but fun) weekend ahead of you. Congratulations on finishing the "X"! I plan to start on Sunday - just diving in and seeing what happens. I'll be doing the classic rotation and will probably have loads of questions for you next week.;) (Karen, too.)

Karen - Another snow day for your kids?! Bet they're loving that. How many have they had this year? That's great your dad was able to help you out with your pictures. My dad if he was still alive would be 90 this year. He bought his first computer when he was 80 and he loved to play around on it. Of course my mom wanted nothing to do with it so she gave it to one of my brothers after he passed. I like your roadtrip idea:)

Susan - Do you have the test results on your thyroid yet? Hopefully your doc can get you on meds soon and give you some relief. Before I was diagnosed I would be literally falling asleep at my desk. I started eating to keep myself awake and that's when the bad habits started. Bad habits I'm still trying to break.

Did Musclemax this morning going as heavy as I could. (Trying to get psyched for P90X.) Tomorrow is cardio but I'm not sure what. I may take workout clothes to DS' basketball game at the Y and workout afterwards or I may want to do my last Cathe cardio for awhile. Saturday night is Daddy/Daughter dance and I'm helping out in the kitchen. I also need to bake some cookies or bars for dessert. On Sunday we're going to Sun Prairie to celebrate my Mom's 85th birthday which was postponed last week because of snow.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Sue

Sue, sounds like you have a fun weekend planned also. Is the daddy/daughter dance for school? This is the kids 2nd full day off and yesterday was considered a full day because they stayed until 1:00. It is neat how some people like the computer and some don't. I hope my mom is around when she is 85. That's great.

The Daddy/Daughter Dance is for Adventure Guides (used to be called Indian Princesses). Since DD is in 6th grade, this is her last year.

She's a bit of a tomboy so we compromised. ;-) She doesn't have to wear a dress if she wears her nice black dress slacks, shoes and white fancy top and I get to fix her hair. She always wears her hair down so it falls in her face (doesn't even like it behind her ears) and she looks so cute in a ponytail so I plan on doing a simple ponytail and curling the side pieces that aren't long enough for the ponytail. Going to try to talk her into nail polish, too.

Sue

Hey BB's, What do you think. I am wiped after doing my workout today. It wasn't that much. Everyday it seems to get harder and harder to finish a workout. I seem to have lost strength. Do you think I should take some time off totally or do something like a recovery week. I don't want to loose all I've worked so hard for but I just feel weak lately. Anyway, just wondering what you thought since you have seen my workouts each day. Thanks.

Karen - You take a rest day each week which is good but your workouts are very tough and longer than an hour I'm guessing. Maybe you do need a recovery week. I don't feel qualified to recommend a recovery week routine for you so I'd suggest asking Cathe or posting on the Open Discussion forum. Do you have any beginner/intermediate level workouts? Maybe coming up with a rotation of easier workouts would help or maybe your body just needs rest. Usually I end up taking a few days off a couple of times a year just because of vacations or being out of town and I always come back re-energized.

HTH,
Sue

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.