Bouncing babies and their mommas 3/28-4/3

animal, you are an animal! i am the same way. after being sick, i disinfect the house and change all the sheets!

It was slow in the pharmacy today & the other pharmacist let me leave an hour early! Yeah! Got my income tax return today too. :D It's been a Good Friday (no pun intended).

Christine, I PMd my cell phone number to you....call anytime for help (or text)

Susan, miss you!

Jen, urgh on the pukes. Ugh. HOpe your feeling 100 percent for EAster dinner!

Precila, I'm putting about 30 miles on/week. Just 14 days away from my first 1/2 marathon! Congrats on 130s. I'm POSTIVE that u r building muscles w/Charlean. U R probably much leaner (but weigh a bit more). Have u tried to measure your body fat?

Allison, what's for dinner?

Lisa, congrats on weight! Yahoo! I always GAIN with prednisone....ALOT. Kuddos to you....u've worked so hard...and deserve it. :D

Alrighty, I"m off to pay some debt. I'm going to be close to paying off the girls with this nice IRS chunk. :D

Woo hoo! I lost 5 pounds! NOT! This is sure a hell of a diet I've been on the last 48 hours...:confused: I'm sure once I start eating regularly I'll gain it right back.

Thanks for the well wishes Mel. We were supposed to go to MIL's but she called and now has the crud I had. And she was only around me for like 20 minutes the other day. This crud is spreading quick!

Ahhh, sweet kids and naps and quiet house. No nookie, but it was really peaceful around here. DH has today off, so we went out for breakfast, went to the toy store, I made red beans and rice. Napped with Jimmy. No workouts. I feel crampy and gross. And hey, lisa and priscilla, that weight you lost, well I found it! Boo! I refuse to get on teh scale! I think dolly parton boobs are what I have and I am retaining water. Blah! Okay, off to serve dinner!

Christine~ why r your boobs so big? or are they always big?

Jen~quarantine yourself! quick! lol Hopefully the worst is behind you!!!

I"m so excited about my run tomorrow. I've had TWO days off of working out....so I have lots of energy all stored up!

I get my big boobies from aunt flo. Although she better come knocking soon or I might have to count on the calendar when she was last here! Just big boobs, feeling large and in charge. Jen, do not worry, I found your five pounds. Next time, please lose them where I will not find them!

Christine! Sounds like you are playing with fire over there. You better look into getting that IUD or using some condoms. That pull & pray method can backfire on you!

Lisa, did u decide which IUD yet? After I'm done nursing, I think I will go on Seasonale oral contraceptives & see if my periods are lighter. If I'm able to handle the hormones (wasn't able to in my 20s) I'll get the Mirena. My periods are soooooooo heavy, so I think I'll need low doses of hormones to regulate them....but I worry about hormones with my age.

Priscilla-^5 on the weight!! What a great feeling! I am a bit, ok A LOT, obsessed with getting the number down. My clothes are still tight everywhere, so the teeny little weight loss numbers are all I have to give me hope that I can eventually be to goal :)
Melanie-enjoy your workout today. The couple days of rest will have your running on fire today. I went with Paraguard since it doesn't have hormones. I'm a bit nervous about possibly heavier, crampier periods, but I wanted to gve it a try before going to the hormonal BC. If they are really rough, I'll consider Mirena.
Christine-hope af doesn't decide to join you mid-run. For as much fun as goes on in your house, the pull and pray would make me nervous as heck each month and probably moodier than iif I was on BC!
Jen-hope you continue to feel better. You've had such a rough week!
Susan-still no computer or are you andDH just spending a lot of quality time together?
Hi, allison and kendra!

MIL and FIL will be here around 9am! Talk about early, but I'm going to use that to my advntage and get in a good workout---hoping for LOTS of energy and a 90min mix of something. BILs (3) will be here later today and 2 are staying at our house. Ugh. On a happy note, I haven't seen my brother sinceChristmas, and he is stopping over today to hang out with the kids.

Yesterday was a happy-sad day. I so very much enjoyed my kids, but it felt like my last day with them since I go back to work Monday, and we'll have visitors all weekend. I napped with Reese on the couch next to me and cuddled away! It's amazing how much more of a bond I feel with her now than I did 6 or 8 weeks ago. It took much longer to happen than it did with Caden (1st child thing?), but now I don't wantto let her go (except on bad days.. jk).

have a good Saturday!

Lisa, I am envious of you being with your extended family. One of my deepest prayers is that my children will decide to live close to us when they are older and have their own families. One of the reasons why we decided to have a larger family is so we can HAVE a family....we both feel like orphans (even though we each have 4 siblings) b/c we're not close to any family. I know it's going to be hectic, but have lots of fun!

Christine, did you get any sleep last night? Hope my tidbit helped. Message me anytime. I am becoming an avid texter too! LOL

Today I was suprised to be at 133.0lbs, my body fat is slowly going down 26.9%....I have alot of room for improvement there. I think that CharLEAN will help me in that department.

URgh. I started to pay my medical bills last night, then quickly learned that there is nowhere close to enough. *sigh* Life is so expensive, isn't it? With that said, I will call the medical facilities on Tuesday and make payment arrangements.....these twins (and my boys) are the best thing that has ever happened to me....I honestly don't mind making extended payments for them; and I'm not sorry for taking maternity leave to be with them. This is what I am calling "good debt". LOL

I made sure to keep a little stash for my new adjustable dumbbells as my 1/2 marathon reward though. Gotta keep priorities in order, right ladies? LOL

It's windy here. I hope the wind dies down, or I won't be running 9.5 miles outside today, I'll wait for tomorrow.

I'm taking my little boys to Easter egg hunt in town today. It's at 1pm. Last year I worked in the AM, rushed home, got the boys ready (thru intense pg nausea)....and totally MISSED the entire egg hunt....was an hour late. LOL Not this year! I plan on being early!!! LOL

I also hope to read thru all the posts and find out what my favorite ladies have been up to while I was at work!

Oh, and have to play with my new breadmaker. Allison, any favorite receipes for breadmaker (or anyone else)? Whole grains, of course. :p

Lots to do! Best get going. Girls are stirring, gotta get the twincesses changed for the day!

When I send you your discs, Melanie, I will send my bread baker recipe book. I had one and we got rid of it years agao because we had no room for it in teh kitchen or our waistband. My husband loves bread. As for sleep last night, not much, I tossed and turned all night! I always have that before my period, can you believe this is my third since john already?
I know, you are all right, pull and pray is roulette! We do shut the shop during ovulation... I have a 32-36 day cycle, and with all teh weight loss, it is kind of a long cycle for the mind to play catch up !!! Today is day 32. It will happen! I hope, because I want to sweat out all this retained water!
Lisa- Full house lady! It wil be fun, but bittersweet! I know you are going to miss the kids so much next week, so it will be hard to "share" them! Jimmy adores his extended family and we never see them, I wish we lived nearby. He loves to play with his cousins. THey all camp out in one room and stay up late whispering (we hear it in the monitor and it makes you melt). High five to a 90- minute workout mama! Have a good one!
What is it lately, we (except for current bloating) are all pretty lean! Yay!
Okay, got to try to iron some glitches out in my project. Hit a bit of a roadblock lasst night and tried to melt the computer. Melanie saved the day, lets see if that does it! Then off for 15 miles! I am thinking fo a yummy dinner for tongiht. Any ideas? Has susan fallen into a hole?
BBL to catch up and get more personals in. Waves!

15 miles Christine? That's alot! I am going to be humbled (and challenged to max) by my 9.5 miler! You are an animal!!! It's still quite windy here though...I will either do a 4 miler in the wind today, or try to wait until after egg hunt to see if weather cooperates. No way can I run that far against this fierce wind (plus it's in the 30s or so...brrrrr). Oh, I'd love to see your breadmaker recipe book. :D

Susan....we miss you, girlie!

Jen, you all better?

Allision, what's for dinner tonight?

Lisa, I might make the lentil tacos tonight. :)

i will send you my training schedule for when you do a marathon! i am going at a higher level than the schedul says, my dh needs me to get through this, so i want to be a good coach and be strong. i am totally trying revabs today! stay out of that wind! op is back up, you werew right.

Good afternoon! I've slept in today and feel better. My energy is still not up to par but my stomach is on the mend. I had egg beaters this AM (Finally some protein!) Still not going to workout so I don't have any set backs. You know me, I can't do an EASY workout so if I can't go balls to the wall, then I would rather wait. Tomorrow is my day, you'll see! :p

Melanie- I have a bread maker recipe book but I tried making one recipe one time, screwed it up and never made anything again. Let me know if you do whole wheat pizza dough (my fav!) cause I messed that one up too. I would love to use my bread maker again. I use it more in the Florida winter time (2 weeks) and then forget I have it. Good luck on your run and I hope the kiddies have fun at the Easter egg hunt! Can't wait til James is old enough for the fun!

Christine- Sometimes I think we are cut from the same cloth cause I have long cycles too. I spotted the other day thinking AF was here. Watch, the witch will show up when I am all healed and jumping around to Insanity. I know this might seem mediocre to you but can you send me a training schedule to increase my mileage? When I can breathe through my nose again I would like to try increasing my mileage.

Lisa- Have fun with your family. You will cherish your evenings and weekends with Reese and Caden once you are back to work. Hope you had a great 90 minute workout!

Susan, oh Susan, where art thou? Working on baby number three while the internet is down???

Hi Allison and Priscila! Hope everyone has a great Easter!

Christine~ make sure you take care of yourself....you won't be a good coach on the sidelines. Your schedule seems gruelsome. I'm going to have to wait to do the 9.5 miler...it's just too windy. I know, I know....A REAL ATHLETE would push through....after all, they aren't going to cancel the race due to wind, right? I don't want to get discouraged though.

Jen, you sound like your getting stronger! I want to make WW pizza crust.

Im making lactation banana bread chocolate chip muffins in the regular oven this AM. I have a great recipe a friend gave me with flaxseed & brewer's yeast....Lisa, Susan, Precila & other nursers I can post if interested!

The kids are driving me nuts with the, "is it time to go yet?" question. They are so excited about the hunt!

Oh guess what? I took an hour nap!!!! YIPIEE!!!

And yeah to operation being up and running again! I watched the informercial this morning with drool hanging from the corner of my lip. Oh man! I want rock hard abs!

phew. home. 15 miles, 8:57 pace. I did not know that the last 4 were UPHILL! Ack! Yes, Jen, I can send you schedules to get you up to 13 miles, and i will send beginner and intermediate ones.
Too funny, we really are cut from the same cloth, I have such long cycles, it is how come I freak out that I am always preggo! It is always after I go buy the test, pee on teh stick, an drealize auntie showed up! Ha!
Ok- I smell like a barn. Got to shower, get back to the operation... Kind of want to try abs too.

bbl for personals but wanted to quick shout that the scale must be broken because it was down again...131..down 3 from earlier this week! Not sure the reasons...could be less joint swelling, water loss in the muscles from less lifting this week, water loss from hormones adjusting (I've been sweating it up this week).

Those lbs better be gone for good!

Christine, I feel like a slacker, not running today in the rainy windy cold weather! Urgh!! I think I might do 30 Day Shred today. DH went to launch his boat now. :eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.