Boredom at work...suggestions

divagirl

Cathlete
Lately I have been done all my work by noon each day leaving me with endless work hours to fill up in my office. Anyone have any suggestions of cool websites or games or whatever that I can check out. I hate not being busy.

Oh dear, too much time on my hands means online shopping.:eek:

If you like really cool stuff like tarot card readings, use this site, its free, I use it all the time. www.facade.com

Ohhh boyyy... that brings back memories... 3 summers ago the agency I was working at started to get less busy. For the first time ever in the 4 years I worked there, I had time to surf the web during work hours. That concerned me because it meant the agency wasn't doing well financially. So I used some of my spare time to search for jobs on the web and took another job that fall. One year late the agency folded. I hope this isn't your situation too.

Deb

Hello Divagirl,
I have a suggestion.
There is a site that you can draw on.
isketch.com
I find it fun.
Okay well, there are some nasty people out there with even nastier names.
But there are many rooms that you can change to if you do not like the room you choose.
People take turns drawing and everyone guesses what you are trying to draw.
Make sure that you go to the "STUDIO" to practice.
And MENU will let you select a room.
Have fun. Let me know if you like it.
Rocky

i downloaded peggle deluxe (addictive) and scrabble.

i second perezhilton. he's really funny.

facebook is fun as well and there are a ton of catheites on it.

Maybe this isn't as much fun as goofing around on websites, but my first suggestion would be to look around and find more work that needs to be done. Bosses love initiative, and people that figure out what can be done to make something better, and just DO it. Find a need, and fill it. Become the "go-to" person in the office. Does everybody else there have as much free time as you? If not, maybe help them out.

I work by myself in an office that I manage and trust me I've taken initiative already....some days are busier than others and I'm not in danger of losing my job....just the nature of this business.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.