Bonus Step in LISLIC & LIS Cardio Super Sets question

llp

Cathlete
Does anyone know if the Bonus Step workouts are the same workouts on both LIS Cardio Super Sets *and* in LIS Low Impact Challenge? They both have the same number of minutes to complete.

I am not at home now, otherwise I'd pop in the DVDs and check!

Thanks,

I have the downloads and yes, they are the same. I was kinda' disappointed about this. Oh well, you can't please everyone all the time. It is, however a great bonus step section for people that are more into athletic-type step vs the more dancy stuff with mambo's and cha-cha's :)

Yes! I found that out on Thanksgiving. Was going to do the LIC Bonus Step, the blast in LIC, then the Bonus Step in Cardio Supersets. I added STS Abs W&Ps instead of doing the bonus step again. Pretty sure I got a good workout in anyway!

Lisa

I have the downloads and yes, they are the same. I was kinda' disappointed about this. Oh well, you can't please everyone all the time. It is, however a great bonus step section for people that are more into athletic-type step vs the more dancy stuff with mambo's and cha-cha's :)

Okay, that's good to know. I did the Cardio Super Set Step Express Premix today, and it was good, because it was short, and I was short on time. I did have energy for a longer workout, though, and my knees did not hurt :D.

I also have the downloads (for the future!), because I like popping in the DVD's and using the premixes!

Do you strictly do just the downloads?

Yes! I found that out on Thanksgiving. Was going to do the LIC Bonus Step, the blast in LIC, then the Bonus Step in Cardio Supersets. I added STS Abs W&Ps instead of doing the bonus step again. Pretty sure I got a good workout in anyway!

Lisa

Ha! Bet that was a surprise! Did you think that you accidentally put the wrong DVD in?

I like Weights & Plates. Sounds like nice little workout on Thxgiving!

Okay, that's good to know. I did the Cardio Super Set Step Express Premix today, and it was good, because it was short, and I was short on time. I did have energy for a longer workout, though, and my knees did not hurt :D.

I also have the downloads (for the future!), because I like popping in the DVD's and using the premixes!

Do you strictly do just the downloads?

Yes, I just use downloads. I have 1 dvd (Hardcore extreme). I never knew the premixes existed until I saw it on Hardcore! Now I want to try and get more DVD's with great premixes like BodyMax2. I am not a fan of the workout blender, too many glitches and it takes like 5hrs for a video to complete (and I have a super fast computer) :(. Enjoy!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.