Body Blast DVD Update - Main Menu

I'M DELIRIOUS!!

WOW!!! You guys are just the BEST BEST BEST!!!

I cannot believe the "music louder" option - I was just thinking the other day that this would be the coolest feature to have, and presto, you give it to us.

Chris, I hope everything that you all are doing to pioneer the DVD intro into your industry is earning you and Cathe and SNM the industry recognition this incredible work deserves!!!

THANK YOU-- if I could figure out how to do it, I'd make those words humongous!!!
http://e4u.deltait.com.au/sport/sport23.gif Kathy S.

I put in a call, but I think it must have been an answering servive who took a message. She said someone could call me tomorrow.

Can I get the same price as the pre-order was at the time I ordered, only the dvd price rather than the video price. I would also like the timesaver dvd, so I know it will be more, but I think this makes me want to take the leap to dvd.....now I have to get a dvd player for my bedroom!

I'm being a buttinski, Dani, but you should e-mail SNM instead of calling on the phone or posting on the board. Sounds like you can get a real answer that way. If I were you I would!

I am just blown away by all you are offering! I thought I had trouble BEFORE trying to decide what to do. Now, all these choices are unbelievable. Thanks Cathe, crew & SNM for all you do!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

WOW. This looks incredible!! What a fantastic job you've done. I doubt there's anyone out there anywhere making DVDs who has put as much thought into the content and usage as you have at SNM. I can't wait to try them! :D
ATB,
- Lisa :)

YOU GUYS ARE THE BOMB!!!
I am so excited for the MUSIC LOUDER option. You guys always have the BEST BEST music that I have heard on fitness dvds, so it would be FABULOUS to crank the jams! :):9

These look sooooooo awesome!

Thank you so much for the Music Louder option!

There are some days I truly just want to jam out when no one is around, kids are gone etc.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.