Biggers breasts anyone??

divagirl

Cathlete
Has anyone struggled with coming to peace with the size of their breasts? (This is for the smaller girls...haha) I would love to be a really full C but I am a full B or smaller C I guess depending on the bra. I've done the Brava system trying to increase and I think I did a little but I'm so done with the whole thing. I really wish I could just be happy with the size I am. I've thought of doing implants but I just don't want something foreign like that in my body. This has been an ongoing struggle for me as to accepting or being happy with what I have and still wishing I could be bigger. Anyone gotten over this and how did you do it?

Tina

why would you want bigger? that sounds pretty adequate to me. any bigger and you'll give yourself a black eye when working out.

"you miss 100% of the shots you never take"

Debbie

Oh yeah. I have been there. I don't struggle anymore. I actually like having smaller breast. I took breast enhancing pills several years ago and the only thing I noticed was an increase in nipple size, not breast size as much. My hubby prefers my breast just the way they are anyhow and I have learned to love myself just the way I am. Always trying to make improvements, but you got to learn to love what God gave you. I am not saying there is anything wrong with breast augmentation, etc. I am just saying that it isn't for me. To each their own.

Charlotte~~

I am still trying to lose the last 10 lbs so I know my breasts will go down too...like a small B probably which is what I don't like because I don't feel in proportion or maybe the media makes me feel that way...I don't know.

>why would you want bigger? that sounds pretty adequate to me.
> any bigger and you'll give yourself a black eye when working
>out.
>
>
>"you miss 100% of the shots you never take"
>
>
>Debbie

Debbie--:7 :7 :7 :7--You are so funny.

I think Charlotte summed it up the best. I think we are constantly inundated with images of large (fake) breasted women that actually look disproportionate to their other measurements.

Look at yourself in the mirror and find your best feature. Concentrate more on what you love about yourself. I know I have a tendency to focus on the negative alot and I'm trying to change that. Good luck to you and I hope you'll be able to see yourself in a new light;)

Michele

LOL I would kill to be a B. I'm an almost A too. My ex hubby bugged me continuously to get implants, although he refused to contribute to the cost (this would be reason #4 of 79 that he's my ex hubby :p ).

Anyway, at 38 I've learned to accept my size. I'm petite anyway, & even with an almost A I have a little bit of shape (believe it or not, sagging has helped add just a wee bit of size), so I figure they just fit with the rest of my body.

I would take my natural, saggy, barely a B breasts anyday over my nice, round, perky (100% fake) size C breasts. (I'm a breast cancer survivor with a bilateral masectomy/reconstuction). Nothing like the real thing:)

ah the grass is always greener. i would love to be a b or c. then at least i could find a good fitting bra and a price within my budget. and that is just regular bras its like a chore finding high impact sports bras. anything i do find in my size cost more then my electric bill.and i am only a d cup can you imagine the dd or ddd folks. i mean i have slight shoulder pain and its almost like i have to tape those suckers down when i run or i am likely to have chest pains and a black eye.

despite all that i am trying to be happy with having bigger breasts that just flop there instead of a nice perky c or b cup. and i really can do without the perverts drooling on them instead of looking me in the eye. just some points from someone who wants smaller breasts

kassia

When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be
disappointed to discover they are not it -- Bernard Bailey

Tina,

We all struggle at times with different images of how we think our body should look compared to others. I think that is all natural. It takes time and confidence in ourselves to let some of that stuff go.

I have had ten children, and I can honestly say, I hated the big boobs I got while pregnant and after! I couldn't wait for them to go down. They were heavy - I could put a pencil under them and hold it in place - if you know what I mean.

I remember in the early 1980's when breast enlargement started to be the BIG thing, I asked my husband what he thought of me getting an enlargement. He said, no way!, I can't stand how men look at you all the time now - and besides I love you as you are.

So, now I am a "B" cup (don't know if it is a full "B") - but I can go without a bra with a tank top and I do have some cleavage from all the weight work I do and I do not sag!

I am happy with myself in that aspect - so, I know it will come for you one day - bigger boobs don't make the person - they are just nice to look at (from a guys aspect).

Cheryl

I'm with Shelley, not even a full A. I used to be a bit larger before two pregnancies and breastfeeding. I used to hate it, but it's just not an issue for me anymore. I think because I experienced large C breasts for a while when breastfeeding, and was really self conscious and uncomfortable with them, and also being so focused on having a fit, toned body, that it ceased to be an issue for me. Plus, my DH is a butt man all the way. And I got me one of those, believe me ;) It's a huge relief to not be thinking about that anymore!

Kelly

Kelly - my SO is a butt man too, thank goodness. Cuz, baby, I got back;) I know what you mean about being uncomfortable. I LOVE sleeping on my stomach:)

Thank God for Jennifer Lopez and Beyonce! My rear's not quite that pronounced (I think), but I've definitly gotten more comfortable with the junk in my trunk since they've made it "fashionable".

Also, with low cut shirts and tanks, I think betting smaller is a plus. At least, that's what I tell myself:)

I am an A cup, and have never, ever wanted to be a bit bigger. The advantages are numerous.

I can wear any cute little cami top I want.

I am almost 50 years old and have no sag whatsoever. My breasts look like they did 25 years and one pregnancy ago.

I can wear the cute little Sandiegofit type workout bras. I can run and jump without worrying about pain or flopping.

I am in proportion to the rest of my body.

I really, really don't understand the desire to have bigger breasts. :eek:

Jeannmarie, You said almost exactly what I was thinking. I love my small breasts. They hardly sag, at 50, post 2 pregnancies. I, however, am not in proportion to the rest of my body. I have a wide bottom and heavy thighs. Always have, and always will. If I could change anything, it would be a smaller butt, not bigger boobs.

I acutally just had a reduction done to get your size! I was a D (okay, a DD at my heaviest) and honetly there was nothing great about them.

Even at my skinniest I know I would not be smaller than a large C so off they came! I am only a few weeks post-op but can already tell that I am so happy!

Easier to run, easier to do aerobics and OMG at all the cute tops I'll be able to wear this summer! :D

Hey I am a munchkin(5 ft nothing) with little boobs(small b).....and it is just fine with me, DH would love them a little bigger, like they were when I was 30 pounds heavier. To that I say: Hey I can start eating for you anytime, honey.......he quickly becomes very quiet....I guess the little person with the little boobs is what he would rather have too!

Donna

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.