BFFM Holiday Challenge

beskinny

Cathlete
Anyone else doing this? I signed up today and plan to take pictures and measurements. I'm extremely nervous about putting my pictures out there but I'm gonna go for it!

I'm not sure if I'm going to "officially" enter. But I do something like this every year. I find that it keeps me on track. I make Thanksgiving and Christmas free days, but try to make sure I end the holiday season in better shape than I started.

I'm still on the fence about entering. Thanks for your post.

I signed up too and definitely plan on taking pictures and measurements. I am on the fence about posting them though. I may just do it as a challenge for myself.

I'm not doing that, but I did sign up for a 5K Resolution Run two days after Christmas - that should keep me honest!

I'm doing it. It was a huge step for me to post my pics....but I know it will keep me accountable.

You either have to own the book (purchased from Tom Venuto), or be a member of his forum to enter to contest.

Do you have to sign up and pay to enter the BFFM challenge?

You do have to sign up. The contest is free but you have to have purchased the BFFM ebook to register.

If other ladies are doing this challenge and want to form a team, please let me know! We would need a total of 5 people. I would love to compete with some other Cathletes!

Hmmmm....I saw this and thought about it...I know there are 3 days left to sign up.....I know I'm still on the fence and need some convincing...seeing that there are others doing it is slightly pushing me in that direction...lol

Hmmmm....I saw this and thought about it...I know there are 3 days left to sign up.....I know I'm still on the fence and need some convincing...seeing that there are others doing it is slightly pushing me in that direction...lol

You should do it!!! Let's form a team and begin TODAY!! :)

I found a team over on the BFFM boards but we may need one or two more members. If any of you are interested, please send me a PM. Thanks!

Reviving this thread to say that BFFM is having a 14 wk/98 days Summer Challenge. Is anyone doing this? I'm tempted, but posting pics?....I dunno... :eek:

beskinny, if you are still around, how did you do with the Holiday Challenge?

I hadn't even heard of the summer challenge before you posted this. I ended up quitting the holiday challenge - every team I joined fell apart before the deadline. I would love to do this challenge if anyone else is up for it.

Yes, posting pictures was tough. But I did it. :eek:

DeeDee, are you dlgrosen5 at BFFM?

I'd love to do the challenge with you guys, but I'm afraid I'll have to follow along 'unofficially'. I want that trip to Maui, tho!!!!!! :D However, 1 of you will have to go for me. *sigh*

Do post if you sign up, beskinny. I'm serious about following along. I'm going to take before and after pics for myself and really do this thing. This should be a productive summer. :cool:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.