BFFM Holiday Challenge

How were you able to join a team? I can't get into any of the message boards. Do you need to be a member of the Inner Circle thing?

Hi beskinny,

You need to be a member to post on the boards, and you need board access to join a team. I also believe you need board access to enter the contest because you must have an online journal in the Summer Challenge forum.

Good luck!

I believe that once you sign up for the contest, BFFM will grant you a temporary membership to the forums for the duration of the contest. This is how they did it for the Holiday challenge.

Since I bought the e book I can enter the contest but I am not a member. They are offering a 3 month only membership with 1 month free which I am thinking of joining. They do not automatically charge your credit card to continue membership. Since I can't even add avatar here because I am computer illiterate I'm not sure about picture. And of course since I have at least 40lbs to lose I really wouldn't want a horrible picture in cyberspace forever. I'm still tempted to enter since I have started a new diet and STS.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.