Best total body Cathe workout

runnersarah

My main form of exercise is running, but I like to get in two total body strength training workouts a week. I've used the FIRM and have a few Cathe dvd's (push pull, supersets). What, in your opinion, is the best overall total body Cathe strength training dvd? I run a lot so don't need more cardio. I want a workout that hits all body parts, including core, in one dvd. I find that sometimes the total body workouts are lacking in one area (for instance I think supersets has minimal back, iirc.)

So if you were going to buy just one Cathe weights dvd, what would it be???? Thanks! :)

I agree on MM

MIS is one of my all time fave full body endurance.

I also love my full body GS mish mosh: take 3 exercises (doing 3 sets of 10 for each exercise) for each body part and finish w/ a Coremax. Switch exercises picked each time for variety. Awesome.

Debbie

“My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She's ninety-seven now, and we don't know where the hell she is.”
--Ellen DeGeneres

It's nice to see all the muscle max recommendations....that was the one I was thinking of getting! :) I forgot to mention that I have MIS (picked it up cheap at a garage sale)...but because its in video, I've never used it.

Thanks again!

>
>I also love my full body GS mish mosh: take 3 exercises (doing
>3 sets of 10 for each exercise) for each body part and finish
>w/ a Coremax. Switch exercises picked each time for variety.
>Awesome.
>
>
>Debbie
>
how long does that workout run for you? tia /karen

Hi there! I do agree with the others that MM is an excellent choice. For another option if you want a little more variety for your buck you may want to consider the Push/Pull-Supersets DVD. There
are tons of premixes on this one to give you quite a variety.
If you are mainly into running you may want to join us on the Check-in/Challenges forum. We call ourselves the cheetahs and we always love to have new runners to chat with.

ShellyC

My 2 favorite total strenth tapes are Power Hour and Muscle Endurance (especially when I only have an hour to spare)!

cathefANN

Muscle Max

Muscle Endurance

Power Hour

MIS

I enjoy rotating all of these when I don't want to do splits.

Muscle Max for sure!!!!!

If you are doing 2 strength workouts per week and would be open to trying a split, you may want to consier pyramid upper and lower body.

Difinitely get Muscle Max though!!!!

I guess MIS will always be my sentimental favorite because it's the first weight workout that really pushed me to another level fitness-wise. I like the fact that the upper and lower body sections are separate, and both of them really challenge you. It's just a great no-frills total body weight workout.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.