Best of Cathe All Step

jdimascio

Cathlete
I am just coming off of the Glassboro Road Trip, and all of Cathe's classes were absolutely amazing. But what I really enjoyed the most was the Friday evening class. The step portion was SO MUCH fun, it was like my favorite Cathe moves, so you knew them already, but she bundled them all together into a nice fitness sweat fest. So I would love a another step workout similar to that format where you just keep giong, no breaks, all step, all short combos...just the best of Cathe's amazing moves (especially hip hop repeaters)!!!

it was like my favorite Cathe moves, so you knew them already, but she bundled them all together into a nice fitness sweat fest. So I would love a another step workout similar to that format where you just keep giong, no breaks, all step, all short combos...just the best of Cathe's amazing moves (especially hip hop repeaters)!!!

I like this idea... less breakdown more of what we know.

Awh now we're talking. I want a nice flow ,sweaty, smooth, steady step! Familiar moves to some rockn music. Abra abracadabra! Some songs from late 70 some 80 some 9 0! Top 40 I love love music. Then the music louder option!

I agre. I would like to have one that is medium intensity. I mean I like to jog but can't now or not often because of pf. But I love the feeling of getting to breathe hard and holding it there for at least 45 minutes to simulate a light jog. Not a real high intensity workout. Just easy going fun sweaty feeling. For days that I've already done high intensity that week and need more steady state. But I can't do a lot of twisting my foot on step n carpet cause it gets to the knees....geez I'm asking for ... A LOT. Lol I might as well ask her for new knees as well! Lol

What a fabulous idea, love it. Yes please! Just a fun step workout with great music, endless fab moves, no dread factor. This would be a pull it out weekly DVD.

Clare

Yes please, more step :)

I looked online at youtube and the other instructors who offer step dvds are far inferior in instruction breakdown, music choice, and intensity. I would absolutely LOVE a few more fun, all step dancy type of workouts from Cathe. I already use Step Moves and Rhythmic Step fairly often between killer metabolic or weight workouts. They are fun, make me sweat, and feel great! I hope the fun, dancy step DVDs are not a thing of the past.

I have tried to use the workout blender to create a step workout by reducing the build up and just do the combo's several times. I am not having a lot of success with this because of the breaking points in the downloads.
Any one else tried this or is there a specific step workout that works well in the workout blender? :)

Hi Jann,

Any downloads that include the Intensity Series and older, does not work well in the Blender IMO. You should not have a problem with the Hardcore Series going forward, as they are chaptered/broken down very well, and contain the least amount of glitches.

HTH!

Natasha

I have tried to use the workout blender to create a step workout by reducing the build up and just do the combo's several times. I am not having a lot of success with this because of the breaking points in the downloads.
Any one else tried this or is there a specific step workout that works well in the workout blender? :)

Thanks! I have been purchasing all the downloads with the DVD's I need to give the new stuff a try.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.