Best 30 min cardio premix?

AnneMA

Cathlete
I need a suggestion on a good 30 minute cardio premix without step bench . . . I have alot of Cathe's DVD's, but don't use the premixes as much as I should. I need a staple for when I am very short on time. Any suggestions?

It's not a premix, but HiiT double wave pyramid is 30 minutes and an excellent cardio workout. I ant give any other help, because I don't do remixes, but I think the abaya premix from CF only uses he gliding discs.

Good luck!

Trixoo said:
It's not a premix, but HiiT double wave pyramid is 30 minutes and an excellent cardio workout. I ant give any other help, because I don't do remixes, but I think the abaya premix from CF only uses he gliding discs.

Good luck!

Okay, I meant the Tabata premix from CF...sheesh! Oh, I should add the HiiT DWP is my go to short workout, which is why I don't hesitate one second to recommend it to you. No equipment other than a second set of lungs is needed. :)

Thought of another one. If you have CCC, there's a no abs premix...not sure how long it is, but take a look...it might be near the 30 minute mark, or if not, you could just skip over whichever segment you like least (oh what a treat that would be) to shorten it. Again, no equipment needed.

Thought of 2 more...I think the bootcamp and kickbox in 4DS are also about 30 mins (just don't do the weights sections).

I was going to say CCC as well. The premix is 30 minutes -- one of my favorite premixes actually. No step involved but it isn't an easy workout! 4DS was an excellent suggestion as well. I believe some of the cardio sections in CTX are 30 minutes as well. I seem to remember the kickboxing workout being only 30 minutes. CTX is mostly a dust collector for me though. Slide N Glide has an excellent express premix as well. CF and TTM have some shorter premixes that have just the low impact tabata with the gliding discs. Those tabatas are really fun.

I love the Afterburn premixes (1-5 and 6-10) both are just about 30 min and full complete workouts. Get me sweaty and breathing. CSS is around 40 min so if you can manage an extra 10 mins it's great too. Intensity has some premixes around 30 min. IMAX2 has great premixes as well (1-5 and 6-10). KPC has some shorter workouts (around 35-40 min) also great! 4DS all the cardios are premixes around 30 min, so those are good too. And don't forget the HIIT's all are around 30 min, pyramid requires no equipment so one of my faves.

Hope that helps

Wow, thanks so much for the info ladies! I must be spacing, because I can't think of what CCC is . . . .

~One of my fav under 30min cardio premixes is the Intensity 2 hiit's sections (high & low) + bootcamp!

~Step, Jump & Pump has a hi/lo premix just under 30min.

~Another vote for the 3 hiit's :eek:

~AB & CSS also have 30min premixes.

Natasha

4DS - Kickbox

I love the kick box in 4 DS. It's my favorite KB workout.

I love 4DS program...I have not attempted the kickbox segment yet as I was not sure I was going to keep up with cathe and the crew. Recently I decided to try KPC kick, punch and crunch and loved it. It includes a brief helpful tutorial.

Now I am definitely going to do this kickbox segment.

Kind Regards,

Nathalie

I love the kickbox cardio on 4DS--very intense. And the premix Cardio Power ( kickbox and Bootcamp cardios) is an awesome 55 minute cardio workout. Now I need to do the 4DS strength workouts!

Nathalie--have you tried Kick Max? I love KPC too but Kick Max is the most intense kickboxing workout I've ever done. One of my favorites.

Kick Max

Nathalie--have you tried Kick Max? I love KPC too but Kick Max is the most intense kickboxing workout I've ever done. One of my favorites.

I am considering doing more kickboxing to target my midsection . I do not enjoy crunchies. No I have not got kick max.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.