Behind The Scenes - Pyramid Upper

Wow, this looks cool. The colors are great! It looks like my swiss ball is the right size compared to what I see. Cathe looks gorgeous. So does each and every one of the crew! Can't wait to preview these tapes!

FINALLY, I will get to use my stabilty ball!! It has been collecting cobwebs for about 10 years now! I get more & more excited every new pix I see posted. THANKS SNM!

iYour-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

SNM -

I love the pictures!!! Bring em on!! Each picture is like a little tease and makes me wish it was December!!!!!! I feel like a little kid wishing Santa would come NOW! hehe. :-jumpy

I'll try to be patient but it's hard I tell ya! Thanks to Cathe, SNM and the Crew for all the hard work you do! You are appreciated!

Kali :-jumpy

YES!!! I was one of those who asked to incorporate the stability ball in the new workouts and HERE IT IS!! :-jumpy I am so excited about this new series. Everyone looks FANTASTIC!!

Thanks to EVERYONE who is involved in making and putting together these workouts for us.

Cathe, you are truly a very gifted person. I have enjoyed working out w/ your videos for almost nine years and I still get excited about YOUR workouts. Thank you!! :)

Lollie

Yippee!!! Now I can use my stability ball for something other than a chair. :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy

I am SOOOOO glad I preordered!!!! Everyone looks great!!

Sherry

Hello Loraine, though I do love all the usual suspects, its nice to have a new face every now and then.:)

YIPPPPPEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can not wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya' all look AWESOME! Santa, please, please come visit me with my new Cathe DVD's!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-jumpy

I too am excited to use my stability ball for something more than my 2 year old's favorite toy!!!!!!! Looks like my ball is just perfect!!!!!!

Thank you to all of the Cathe crew. You are truly amazing. We appreciate your hard work, tired muscles and dedication to your favorite fans!!!!!! You are all truly inspiring and sooooo appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to see and get my butt kicked by ALL the new vids. I'm so glad I pre-ordered every one of them!!!!!!!

Have Fun!!!!!! :-jumpy

-Pammer

EXCELLENT ! A use for my stability ball - though mine is not orange :-hmmm. My children would love the orange balls as they remind me of Laa-Laa's in the Teletubbies !!! See, for all Mum's with babies and tots, doing the pyramid tape, it will keep them amused for ages ! :7

I can't wait to read the reviews of these !

Anna :)

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Nov-09-02 AT 06:25AM (Est)[/font][p]This is so exciting!!

Boy, have I spent tons of money since finding this forum. I have 4 DVDs + 2 videotapes. I'm trying to find a 8lb medicine ball for under $30 and now that I need a stability ball I might as well go ahead and get a new house because I'll no longer be able to disguise the fact that my living room is my workout room!!

Sharon

:):)

This is GREAT!! I love the preview pictures!:D The colors are so vibrant. It looks like Halloween.......I can't wait to get my stability ball too!

I too am glad I preordered! Thanks Cathe et al!!

:):):):):)
Donna M

Every one looks so fit, you guys are really an inspiration to me to keep trying. It also nice to see everyone again, and to welcome a new face to the crowd.

Terri

Yeah!! I'm getting my stability ball for Christmas! I'm so excited. The new me is just bursting to come out! :) Susan

I think Cathe should use this picture for one of the email postcards for Halloween. Love the bright orange balls!

Mandy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.