Behind The Scenes- IMAX2

How cool! You guys all look fabulous and Rhonda is back!

Can hardly wait for these workouts.

Hedy :)

OK, I'll bite. What disaster is going to befall me on interval 9?

You're scaring me. Will I need the yellow barrier tape the police use to keep onlookers from disturbing the homicide/suicide scene?

Will I be featured on "CSI" where the questions will include "Where did her legs go?"

Ya, I know (sigh). You probably won't tell me what's in interval 9 (sigh).

Patricia

Woo-Hooo! It's gonna be a goood one! I just did Imax 1 for the first time today in about 3 months!!!(due to a broken toe) I now know it needs to be in my rotation WEEKLY if I am going to survive IMax2-interval 9!! Thanks for sharing with us. It is so fun to see the pix!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

You all look absolutely FABULOUS!!! These pictures are making me more giddy about the new workouts! It's going to be a rough few weeks waiting for them to arrive now!! :)

Thanks for sharing!!
Nicole

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Nov-06-02 AT 05:08PM (Est)[/font][p]OH MAN, I HAVEN'T EVEN TRIED IMAX 1 YET!!!! I own it but I'm afraid of it!

So glad to see Rhonda is back!

Interval Nine -- you make me feel so FINE!

Bring it on!

(Hee hee, very brave because my running coach won't let me do step until after my March marathon!)

I am SO GLAD to see everyone on a 6" step. I always feel like a bit of a wimp when I do Imax cause I will not go higher than a 6" step, I just won't! Yay 6"!!

Christine

This is driving me crazy. I love getting these pictures. I can not wait!!! This is really making it exciting!!!

Joanne

Wow! A 6" step.. BE AFRAID.. BE VERY AFRAID!!

Well it's been nice knowing you all...I'm sure I'm going to kill myself with this series... :)

If they're all on a 6"step (even Rhonda), then I'll probably go to a 4" step, at least for starters. Can't go any lower than that, though!

Ooooooh Cathe is wearing RED my favorite color. You know it is said that a lady NEVER wears red on accident....you must be meaning for us to have one serious workout! So glad to see you and the other ladies looking so healthy and strong. dmd

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Nov-06-02 AT 07:13PM (Est)[/font][p]Wow! Now we're getting a sneak preview of IMAX 2 - does this mean they film more than one workout at a time? That must be **really** tough!!!

I'm so excited about this, I even emailed the first picture from the muscle endurance workout to my husband! (Santa's supposed to be bringing me the new workouts, so I have to keep his elf posted on the progress!)

Angela

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.