Baby Eric Pictures

Mandy! Congratulations!

Best wishes for a healthy pregnancy and a beautiful little baby of your own. I can't even imagine having 7 kids! You always think you won't be able to love another one as much ... but then you do. And more.

He is beautiful!

I so enjoyed the pictures of Eric. He is beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us.

Congratulations,

Deb

Awwww...

Cathe and Jon,

What a precious little miracle you have!

Thanks so much for sharing pictures with us!
happy.gif

Wendy G.

Congratulations Mandy!

What great news! You are quite an inspiration! Hope you feel better soon - can't imagine being sick and having to prepare food for that many children.
By the way, I delivered my twins early too - exactly one month before their due date!
Best wishes to you and your family!! Try to take it easy (yeah, right!)!
Erica

He's absolutely gorgeous!

What a beautiful little boy, and those pictures really capture the essence of having a newborn. Congratulations again, and enjoy Eric! He's a cutie!
happy.gif

Kristin

He is perfect

Eric is just adorable (well, so are Jon and Cathe). I just loved the photo of our new MOM sleeping on the couch! I am sure you are filled with love, delight, happiness, and excitement. Congrats!

Suzanne

Mandy, that's wonderful!

Are your children excited about another brother or sister? I hope your energy comes back soon!

What a beautiful baby!

He's absolutely gorgeous. Good idea to sleep when he sleeps. You look wonderful and happy. Enjoy!

Congratulations Mandy!

Congratulations on your wonderful news. I hope that yucky feeling passes soon and you get back all your incredible energy.

Keep us posted!
Judy

Congratulations Mandy Lee!

I noticed you haven't posted in quite a while.

Congratulations on your pregnancy news and a belated thanks for your workout recommendations and tips for preggos (I've been relying on them these last few months since I'm expecting Baby No. 3 in May). I especially appreciate your step workout modifications. Best wishes to you and your family!

Congratulations!

Mandy,
I'm so happy for you. You are such an inspiration in the way to balance your family life with your love of videos. Keep us posted!

Amazing !!!

Chris, thanks so much for posting the pictures. Cathe, I've never seen you look happier than in that picture of you and Eric. You look positively joyful, peaceful and beautiful. Congratulations again to you and Jon. Wondering how the pups are adjusting to the new addition!

He is so tiny!

in comparison to the giants I gave birth to. My kids were 8lb 15oz and 9lb 12 oz and were both overdue and so big - thus the c-sections probably.

In any event, he is adorable and I have to admit I even had more goose bumps looking at him.

I especially like the picture of Cathe and Eric napping on the couch. Cathe looks so peaceful and happy and cute.

Thanks for sharing your pictures with us.

Kim

Thanks for sharing!

Thank you for sharing the beautiful pictures of baby Eric. He is so little. What a very special time for you guys. Thanks again.Lollie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.