Baby Eric Pictures

SNM Videos

Administrator
baby_in_hospital_copy.jpg

We have just posted some really cute Baby Eric pictures at http://www.cathe.com/babyeric6hoursold1.htm
Cathe should be back shortly to answer your questions, but the little guy is taking up all her time right now.

HE'S SO BEAUTIFUL

I don't know why I should be surprised but Cathe, he's beautiful!!!!!!!!! Looking at the pictures brought tears to my eyes remembering when my little ones were born. It wasn't all that long ago (13 months) since my last but, this just goes by so fast.

Enjoy yourself and get some well deserved rest!

Huggies
Allison
happy.gif

Absolutely PRECIOUS.......

Thanx sooooo much for posting the pictures. Everyone looks fantastic and Eric is beautiful!

Thank you for sharing those special "moments" with all your cyber friends!!!!
happy.gif

Cleda

Thank You for sharing!

Oh Cathe - Thank you so much for sharing those
pictures with us. What can I say - he's beautiful!
The pictures brought back so many memories of my first baby (she's 7 going on 17). Enjoy these times because the are special and go by so very, very quickly. By the way, you look great too!
Congrats again to you and Jon.

Janet W.

Eric's pictures

<center><font size="1" color="#ff0000">LAST EDITED ON Jan-06-00 AT 00:19AM (EST)</font></center>

I'm working day and night on a work project. I still have been checking this site daily, to see pictures. How cute!!!! I'm glad to see Cathe is getting some much needed rest.
wink.gif
My best wishes and congratulations to the whole family.

Valerie

Beautiful

There was no doubt this child would be beautiful
wink.gif
. Cathe you look incredible...and extemly happy
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
and could there be a prouder PaPa. He looks soooo tiny in Jons arms.

Best Wishes,
nancy:O)

Eric's Pictures

Hi Cathe,
The first thing I've done every morning is check the forum to see how you, Eric and Jon are doing. I'm so happy to see that you are all doing great. Eric is just beautiful. Thanks so having these pictures posted for us!

Linda

He's soooo cute!

Those pictures of Cathe, Jon, and Baby Eric brought tears to my eyes (honest!). Everyone looks so happy.

Chris and Adam, we really appreciate you posting these pictures on the site. They really are wonderful pictures. I think my favorite one is seeing Cathe and Eric sleeping on the sofa.
happy.gif

Congratulations to the proud parents. I'm sure Eric's grandparents are just as proud!

Lorrayne

Adorable!!!:>)

Chris, thank you for giving us the update and posting those adorable pictures!! He is sooo precious. It was fun to see Baby Eric, Cathe, and John. Thanks again. Hope that you enjoyed the holidays.

Thank you for the pictures!

You and your family look so happy - I wish you much love and joy in the coming years.
happy.gif

Cheers,
Jessica J.

He's adorable

Cathe, you look great and your new little one is adorable! Thank you for sharing the pictures with us. It makes me want to have another one..... what am I saying...3 is plenty but I am sure enjoying your special time. Thanks so much for sharing with us. Get some rest, relax, and enjoy I know that you are a great mom.
Take care,
Sally

Just Beautiful!

I just wanted to add my two cents! Eric is absolutely beautiful! All three of you look so happy! Congratulations and take care.

So precious

Thank you so much for sharing those pictures with us. Eric is a beautiful little boy (but we knew that before he was born) and Cathe and Jon, you couldn't look any more proud or thrilled. I especially love the pictures with Jon because Eric looks so tiny!

Thanks for making my day!
Judy

How sweet!!!!!!!!!!

I get online every morning to check and see if little Eric is online yet.....and I was so happy to see him this morning. He is absolutely precious!!!!!! You are such a beautiful family! Michelle

Eric is so adorable!

Thank you Cathe for sharing your pictures with us. You look wonderful and very happy and baby Eric is such a beautiful baby! Enjoy these first weeks!
Danielle

Oh Joy!!

Cathe, your little one is absolutely adorable! Thanks so much for letting us share this special time with you. I think we are all as excited as you and Jon are!!
happy.gif

Love the picture of Jon holding Eric...it's easy to forget just how tiny they are at that age. Also, great picture of you and Eric crashed on the couch. Enjoy it now 'cause soon you'll be wearing your running shoes just to chase him around the house!
happy.gif

Great pictures!

Bev K.

He's absolutely perfect

Cathe,
Thanks you so much for sharing your pictures!Enjoy this special time, like others have said, it goes by so quickly. My babies are 18, 16, 8, and 4. I remember thinking I'd never get a decent night's sleep when my first one was little, but those sleepless nights are now a loving memory!

Rosemary

Oh, he is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Congratulations Cathe & Jon!! What a precious
and positively beautiful little boy you have!!
He is soooo tiny and sweet!! Both my kids
were over 8 lbs so I am in awe of the itty bitty
ones!!!

Cathe, you look radiant and very happy and
Jon looks so proud!! I wish you all the best
and I hope you are enjoying every minute of
this special time!!

Tammy Churchman

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.