Baby Eric Pictures

Everyone looks so wonderful!

Thank you so much, Chris, for posting the pics! Mommy, Daddy, and Eric all look fantastic! Eric is as cute as they come! Congratulations again, Cathe and Jon! And to think, we Cathe trippers knew him when he was kickboxing your bladder!
happy.gif
Cathe, take all the time you need for yourself and your family. These first special weeks only come once. We'll be here when you get back. We're a patient bunch!
happy.gif
It's great to know that you're all doing well!

Erin

Oh Cathe, he's gorgeous

What a beautiful tiny baby. It just makes me wish I could have more. My baby is 10, and I miss the holding and hugging so much. Enjoy every minute! You look great, as always, and your husband is obviously thrilled.

Sandi M

What beautiful pictures!

Thanks for sharing your family photos Cathe. What an exciting time this must be for you! The first few years really do seem to go by soooo quickly. My boy is in 3rd grade already and even as I type this, I'm getting all choked up thinking that my little girl will be starting Kindergarten in September. Sigh....

I wish you and Jon all the best! Enjoy your little fellow and take care of yourself too! You look wonderful!

Thanks for the photos!

<center><font size="1" color="#ff0000">LAST EDITED ON Jan-06-00 AT 12:23PM (EST)</font></center>

Oh, Cathe is soooo beautiful--I wish I had looked like that after giving birth And Eric is an angel -- a precious little gift to Cathe and Jon!

Thank you for sharing this beautiful time with all of us who are Cathe fans!

Thank you for sharing.

<center><font size="1" color="#ff0000">LAST EDITED ON Jan-06-00 AT 12:52PM (EST)</font></center>

He's so beautiful. He really took my breath away. And I had to laugh when I saw his little "kickboxing" picture. His little arms and legs look so LOOOOOOONG. But I'm sure I spotted a bicep there somewhere. Absolutely no sign of a calf muscle though, that is for sure!

Cathe and Jon, enjoy your time with him. I can still remember when I used to keep track of every single wet diaper on a log, because I was so nervous that my baby (who was 99th percentile and growing) wasn't getting enough to eat! No time for naps, I had to make entries into my log and read one more book about caring for a baby. And I was so tired that I instantly forgot everything I'd read and I had to read it again. Oh and who else worried that their baby would be the only child to grow up with that shriveled-up cord still hanging on?

Many, many blessings on Baby Eric.

Daphne, I wondered that same thing!

With my second child I wondered if that nasty little cord would EVER come off!!!
happy.gif
Even the nurse at the pediatrician's office joked with me about it....she said I must be taking really good care of it since it didn't want to leave!! LOL!!

Bev K.

Eric is too cute for words!

Cathe and Jon,
Congrat again! Thank you for sharing such a wonderful moment with us. I love the picture of Jon holding Eric in front of him like they are really having a heart to heart chat. Eric looks so tiny.

It is nice to know that Eric is as healthy as can be for being early. He looks well.

The picture of you on the couch just looks like the both of you partied too much on New Year's Eve! :)

But we know all too well its the new mom exhaustion kicking in.

Keep healthy and get some rest.

Anxiously waiting for my turn!
Joyce

He looks so sweet

Thanks so much for sharing those pictures with us - they are beautiful. Best wishes to all of you. As everyone said before, enjoy every minute - they grow so fast!!
Erica

How precious & sweet...

just brings back memories of when mine were that tiny...thanks so much for posting the pictures, looks like you'll have your hands full with such a small tiny bundle of joy...have fun Cathe & Jon
happy.gif

WOW!!

Cathe--what an incredibly cute baby! And YOU look amazing. (I, on the other hand, after the birth of my daughter, looked like a dishrag!)
All the best to you and your family,
Katie

go ahead

just go ahead and make me cry! What gorgeous pictures! I loved EVERY ONE!! Your first baby is such a sweet, sweet time. . . With subsequent children you never have that precious mommy-and-baby time, there are other kids to take care of, your only alone time with other babies will come in the middle of the night! So enjoy every minute with Eric! -susan p

A gift from Heaven:))

Oh Cathe! Words can't express how I felt when I first laid eyes on your baby boy! Tears just welled up. You look absolutely beautiful and are all aglowing. Your baby is perfect and thankyou so much for sharing your private pictures with all your fans. By the way, your nails look incredibly beautiful:))) I just wanted to congratulate you and Jon on such a beautiful,healthy perfect blessing from Heaven. I know what it is like to deliver early. My twins were born at 36 weeks. I only had to go 8 months being pregnant! You didn't have to suffer the very uncomfortable beached whale feeling of that last 9 month of pregnancy. I just ordered your DVD and can't wait to try it out! Oh by the way, I'm going to have a baby in July. I am really suffering with morning sickness and my energy is zilch! But seeing your baby pictures encouraged and cheered me so much. You are so wonderful! Love ya lots! Love Mandy Lee

Congratulations Cathe!

He's such a cutie! Take some well=deserved rest and enjoy your new family.

Thank you for the pictures!

Thanks for sharing your pictures with us and it
touches me that you are willing to share such
a personal event with us.

Eric is so sweet and I especially like the
kickboxer picture...his diaper looks so big
on him..he looks so adorable..

How are Eric's sleeping habbits? Hope he doesn't
wake up too many times through the night so you
get your well needed sleep.

Enjoy your special time with him, they grow up
so fast.

Kamala.

Mandy!!

I am in awe of your energy and capacity -- congratulations on YOUR new baby! Please keep everyone posted on how you're feeling throughout the next few months!

Kathy Shapiro (who's read and loves all of your VF reviews!
happy.gif

To Chris, Cathe and Jon and Eric --

Chris -- thank you so much for letting Eric's thousands of aunts and uncles out here in cyberspace see his perfect wee face.

Cathe and Jon -- It gives me goosebumps and huge grins to know that y'all are finding out what we've all been saying -- that words can't begin to express how much one tiny little boy can mean, and what he can do to your life!
happy.gif
Enjoy every waking and sleeping and snuggling moment, and see if you can bottle and capture for us all some of that delicious newborn baby smell (my favorite was always the top of my boys' little fuzzy heads -- sort of sweet and yeasty and just indescribably wonderful.)

And Eric -- a royal baby couldn't have been more eagerly awaited, sweet boy! Tell mommy and daddy to print all of these messages for you, and when you're older, read all about the many, many people whose lives your mommy has changed for the better. And we know she can "be there" for all of us because she has your daddy's constant love and support. Your parents are rare and terrific people, and we are grateful to them for many blessings, including sharing your babyhood with us! Many hugs and kisses to you and your mom and dad, and may you grow up knowing how loved and special you are!

He's adorable

Cathe and Jon thanks so much for sharing such private pictures with your fans. He's a darling.

Stephanie

Congratulations, Mandy!

That's wonderful news! I know you're just going to keep on WOWing us with your fitness and commitment! Have you given Wwwendy your due date for Baby Watch? You know how we love that virtual floor pacing!
happy.gif

Erin

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.