Average Grade for NS

What is the average grade you have received overall since using the NS?

• A's

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • B's

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • C's

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D's

• F's

• Total voters
I haven't had much time to look through this part but I will let you know what my grade is one I check it out.

I'm mostly getting As. My nemesis items are Sodium (too high) and Potassium (too low). When I try to fix those, I throw other items out of whack! I do have 2 days next week with a GPA of 3.96. I started with really good mealplans from Find A MealPlan (FAM) and tweaked slightly for my tastes. The other 3 GPAs are 3.77, 3.81, and 3.88. So not too bad. I only did a mealplan for Monday - Friday next week.

I am slightly obsessed with getting all As, but sometimes just have to settle. ;) I'm also trying to watch the categories my foods come from. Like getting the proper servings of grains, fruits, and veggies (The Food Pyramid). It's challenging, but once I have several good mealplans, I'll probably recycle them from week to week, occasionally going to FAM to get some new ideas.

April

I'm getting lots of A's with a couple assorted losers. I flunk out in potassium and sodium daily pretty much LOL and usually get c's and d's in omega 3 and 6 fats. Overall my gpa seems to float around 3.5 which is fine with me. :)

are the bugs worked out of the NS for the most part? I'm delaying my purchase because I wanted to give the software a little time to get settled.

Oh I thought you had to get 100%...what should you shoot for? I was very frustrated trying to create my own menus.

The idea is probably to get as good marks as you can. The better the marks, the more healthy the diet.

On Omega 3s and 6s, the are often not on the label, even if a food has such. So if one is eating lots of custom foods that don't have certain nutrients on the labels then the grades might be skewed.

April

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.