August Rotation, 08/24/05

banslug

Cathlete
Good morning. We're getting near the end!

This morning was an EARLY one, and it's done.

Muscle Endurance, then I tacked on 4 sets of 15 push ups from my toes. Another OUCH!

Keep up the excellent (TOUGH) work, folks.

Gayle

good morning Gayle! and everyone else to follow!
today's workout: did ME as well. I didn't do the abo portion. ran out of time and we are doing more abs later, right?

YES, 3 more workouts!!! WOOHOO!!!:):)

take care:)
Gloria

Good morning,

ME for me this morning also. I just love that Elvis remix! Of course, after all those leg presses I would love just about anything..

Have a good day, we are on the homestretch. Looking ahead, I will probably be breaking up some of the next workouts, I only have about 75 minutes tops and these last workouts are pretty long. I will figure something out...;-)

Rest day for me zzzzzzz, end of week 3 yesterday, starting week 4 tomorrow. I should end on August 31, because I will take Monday as rest also.

Hello everyone,

Good job Gayle with those push ups!

Today I completed ME and I did manage to squeeze the 15 min. from AB Hits ( a 9 & 6 min. section). I could barely make it through ME and I had to rest a couple of reps but I managed.

We are definitely crossing the finish line:),

Have a great day,

Katrina

ME and abs for today! I want to tacl on some cardio as well. I will be gone until next week after today. I will still get some of the workouts in while I amin san diego but not all of them. So I will be finishing this rotation on 31st as well! I am so happy to have done this.

Terri

This was Imax 3, 200 walking lunges and abs day for me! But....I am still kickin'!

Linda

Hey guys!

Great work everyone!

Last night, I did a spinning tape and then 200 lunges. I only did 100 situps because I had to help my daugther finish her homework.

Tonight, I will be doing musclemax instead of ME, because I did ME on Monday. Then, tomorrow will have to be an off day because I have something in the morning and evening.

That's right! we are in the home stretch!

Sandra S.

Good Day ALL:

Today: IMAX3, 200 Walking Lunges, and actually 450 crunches. Did Joyce Vedral's Gut Buster video which has 15 sets of 15 ab exercises twice = 450.

Almost there!!! Keep up the excellent work.

I'm still ahead a day due to my schedule but will be resting tomorrow which will put me back on track.
Bootcamp was next for today but since I went very heavy on the weights with MEyesterday I wanted more emphasis on cardio so I substituted the Gauntlet, then tacked on the drills from KM. Great workout!
ShellyC

I took my much needed rest day today. I had 9 hours of sleep last night. I feel like a million bucks!

ME tomorrow...

I had a really difficult time sleeping last night(stress). I'm letting my dinner settle and may workout around 8 p.m. I just don't know if I have the energy tonight. Anyway, tonight or tomorrow will be CKicks/Imax Intervals 6-10.
Angela:7

Great job everyone! Gayle awesome job with those pushups, I can only do 11 on my toes but am slowly working my way to more. Terri, have a great time in San Diego, its about 1.5 hours south of where I live and is such a nice town.

ME done at lunch
15 mins abs plus IM2 (to make up for yesterday) done this evening.

3 more days and I am dreading Friday's GS legs, I've never done it but based on what another person posted on another thread I am going to be feeling some serious DOMs!x(

Have a good evening. Bootcamp tomorrow will be weird doing it only once!:D

Sue

Almost there, y'all! Doesn't it feel great!?!

Bootcamp today, followed by CK drills. Really felt good today. I'm so glad those couple of "blah" days didn't last!

Julie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.