Attn: Denise...Lean, Hot Body NOW!

maddiesmum

Cathlete
Denise:

the pre-sale is on. Order now because the first 100 people to order pay only $14.95 and get free s/h. Go to: patrickgfitness.com

Hope you make it,

Clare

Hi Clare:

THANK YOU so much for posting this! I've been waiting for this one and wouldn't have known about the pre-sale had you not posted. I ordered right away. I also notified the peeps over at videofitness.com. This workout was quite the buzz in mid-december. Denise is active over there too...so, if she doesn't see it here, hopefully she'll see it there.

I'm looking forward to this one!! IIRC, I think that LauraMax recently became a fan of Patrick's of well. this will be my first DVD of his, but I think that he's super creative and a fine instructor!

Thanks again!

fitgirl-atx

Ordered it this morning

I follow Patrick on Facebook & saw his mention of ordering at $14.95 - saw the preview & jumpled at the chance to order it!

Thank you for posting this, Clare.

I don't have any of Patrick's workouts yet but I just previewed it and it looks AWESOME!!!

Hi Clare:

Denise chimed in over at videofitness.com forums. So, mission accomplished - she saw the thread and ordered! I'm glad that others who may not have known about this DVD now have an awareness. It looks like a great time, if conditioning workouts are your thing.

Happy new year!!

fitgirl-atx

Thanks for posting this. I don't have any of Patrick's videos but I viewed the preview and it looks awesome so I ordered it! I'm looking forward to discovering a new instructor!

Pam

Dangit I have absolutely no self control. This will be my first Patrick, looks like a good one.

Thanks for letting us know about this! Like others, this will be my frist Patrick video, but the preview (and the pre-sale price) looked awesome. Heck, the video can only help make me healthier and more fit, right? Why not take a chance! :)

Denise:

the pre-sale is on. Order now because the first 100 people to order pay only $14.95 and get free s/h. Go to: patrickgfitness.com

Hope you make it,

Clare

I did, I did! Yeah me! I saw it this morning and rushed on over and ordered...thank goodness I found this BEFORE I went to work for the 1st 1/2 of my day or I would have missed it!

I can't wait! This looks right up my alley!!

Thanks for the shout out!

Denise

I hope everyone who has never tried a Patrick workout loves him the way that I do---I've got most everything he's done from the way back VHS days! The fun factor is off the charts for me! Looking forward to this one, it looks tough.

Awww yeah!! Thanks for delivering the good news, Clare. This will help me my rotation over the next few weeks. I'll post this over at VF as well to give others a heads up.

Have a great (fit) week!

fitgirl-atx

got it this weekend....

...previewed it today - looks great! No premixes, however. This is what has me spoiled with Cathe. The workout is one hour. Looks like a toughie.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.