Attention Walmart Shoppers!

Lastchance09

Cathlete
Do not end up on this site.

http://www.time.com/time/arts/article/0,8599,1919401,00.html

People of Walmart, a website that launched earlier this month, catalogs the gloriously absurd attire that is sported by the big-box retailer's customer base. There are photos of fat people in sweatpants, a child with a rattail and a guy wearing a Captain America costume. But the website's founders, three guys in their early 20s who preferred to provide only their first names, aren't interested in stereotypical rednecks or run-of-the-mill mullet sightings. "Mullets are too common," says Andrew, who is 23 and lives in Indiana. "We want to document the kind of stuff that when you see it, you immediately have to call someone and be like, 'Dude, I'm at Wal-Mart and I just saw a goat.' "

Your thoughts?

I have no fear of photos of me on the internet. I will still shop at Walmart wearing my intergalactic space suit. JK! LOL!

But really, it would either be a real drag or a big laugh, depending on my mood that day, if I saw myself on that website.

yeah like WOW LOL, i have seen some first hand though! esp. summer whatever the size or shape nobody i mean NOBODY should wear some of things these ppl dare to wear(although i admire their bravery to do so LOL)

kassia

That's the typical crowd at my WalMart. Hey, I may turn up in one of those pictures!!! Heck, I love to people watch at Wallyworld, its fun.

Nan

Yet another reason to add to the multitude of why one shouldn't shop at Fascist Death Mart.

Wow, what a freak show! What's w/the old dude who has a long beard & mustache with breast implants? That's a gender-confused fella for sure. :eek:

Every day I am more and more glad that I gave up Wal-Mart (years ago). I didn't look at the pictures - the genetic bouillabaisse is more depressing than I can bear.

Isn't the phrase "attention Wal-mart shoppers" actually a sign of the apocolypse?

Thankfully there isn't one anywhere near me, but I would have to be in need of emergency first aid supplies due to a severed limb to go in. Will not shop there. They are evil.

I love Walmart. I shop at Walmart. I can't tell you how many times I do a double take STILL at Walmart. What Not To Wear could find a lot of new people at Walmart to makeover. I do have to say, this is ONE place you will see it all eventually. Shopping can be entertaining if you go with the right attitude...LOL!

I see the same "fashion" rainbow at the mall though so it isn't just Walmart.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.