Are you going to order the beginner/intermediate DVD's??????????????

intensitylisa

Cathlete
:D I am really in a dilemma! I know I am going to preorder the advanced high step DVD but I am not sure if I should order the other two beginner/intermediate DVD's. I am afraid I will be bored doing the beginner DVD's. I thought maybe I could purchase them for DH, but he is never consistent with exercise and I am afraid they will collect dust. I would like to participate in the superbowl guessing game and possibly win a free mug. What do you all think?? Also do you keep checking the site for the preorders to begin????? Thanks!

i am going to order them and modify UP if i have to...and i plan on lending them to friends to get them hooked like me!!!

I'm going to order them all as well, just so I have "light" Cathe workouts available. You never know when you'll have a day you need one, or God forbid be injured or ill for a while, and have to start slowly again. I still have quite a few old Firm tapes, and I use those now when I need a light day, but having a new Cathe workout to do would be a bonus!! Now all I have to do is buy a DVD player for the room in which I workout!! LOL!!

Carol
:)

RE: Are you going to order the beginner/intermediate DV...

I'm just coming off a cold, and felt like doing a little something, but really had nothing that wouldn't knock my socks off! I think the beg/int workouts would have fit the bill...and in the summer when it's a million degrees outside and I don't want to put my "pedal to the metal" (or should I say put my foot on the club step!) I think I will find a lot of reasons to use these. I bought all three!

I'm holding out and will just order the advanced DVD. I hope I don't regret it. I feel these will really be beginner/intermediate, since she is doing them for the Step company, and that's what they want. I can always find ways to modify down on days I want to workout lighter.

I'm just ordering the advanced.

I'd like to get them all just because I hate to miss out on any new Cathe workouts, but can't justify spending the money on workouts that I know I'll have to modify.

Erica

:D Well I did it!!! I just couldn't bear missing out on any new Cathe DVD's, plus it seems like a good deal for all three DVD's, plus a possible free Cathe mug! I will find use for them on lighter days and hopefully be able to get DH try and do them with me. I could even try to get my mother and sis to give the beginner DVD's a whirl. I hope I picked the right team (patriots) even though I would like to see the panthers win!

I just ordered all three. I found out a few days ago that I'm pregnant with my third child. By the time these DVDs are released I'm probably going to need something a little less intense and these sound perfect.:7

Jacque(who picked the Patriots to win)

that's exactly what I'm thinking....we hope to get preggers this year and the easier cathe dvd's will probably be good for working out while pg!

I ordered all three also. I thought that the descriptions sounded great. I think I need a good low impact workout to give my knees a break every now and then, and you can always up the weights for the strength work. Also, the shorter time is good for me. I'm anxious to get them all though!

I would like to see the Panthers win, so I picked them!:7

I am just getting the Advanced DVD. I still need to get some of Cathe's other Strength DVD's. I have not been a huge fan of modifying up, I did that with the last Firm tapes I got..:)..just a preference although I know all 3 DVD's will be good. I also want the Panthers....:)...Carole

I ordered all three. The descriptions sound great and I love a short workout! I still struggle with some of Cathe's choreography, so the beginner/intermediate step workouts should be something I can catch on to and just have fun. Maybe then I won't feel so intimidated by Rhythmic Step. :)

Here's hoping the Panther's win! (DH's idea!)

I ordered! I have days where I want to do Cathe but would like something a little lighter and I don't feel like modifying. So...I'm glad to have another option!
Jo

I am not ordering any,these are just way too close to the BB's. Plus we will need another piece of equipment,and I don't buy it!

Lynne

I just did my preorder. I ordered all 3. Sometimes I need a light workout so I think this will be fine. Also I don't even have a DVD player so I am going to have to get one. I do have one in our livingroom but my Hubby isn't going to want me jumping around in there. I went with the PATS! Although I know nothing about football!
I figured I can't go wrong with any DVD or Videos Cathe makes;)

Susan

I'm ordering only the advanced DVD. The main reason I do Cathe is because her workouts are advanced. I hate doing workouts that aren't challenging. I feel like I'm wasting precious workout time! If I'm recovering from an illness, I usually ease back into working out with power yoga. I hope you all enjoy yours, though!:)

I'm ordering all 3. There are days (sick days, tired days) when I'll welcome a Cathe workout I feel up to, as well, I think these shorter, easier ones will be good as add-ons...ie, if I do an intense cardio, I can add 20 min of easy weights, or if I do PowerHour in the morning and have time later I can do an easy cardio.

Plus, I guess you can say I'm a cathe completionist: It would bother me that there were Cathe workouts out there that I didn't have if I didn't get them all!

Christine

Be careful, everyone! I guess the order site is NOT SECURE. Hopefully this will be fixed soon. Maye it already is--I haven't checked.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.