April 5, 2018

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Attention Cathe Live subscribers: April 5th, 2018 at 9:15 am EST we will be doing “Advanced Step Choreography” LIVE. A solid step choreography workout that mixes combos from past workouts. Remember that this work out, just like all the others, will be archived after we do it LIVE so if at first you don’t succeed step, step again :)

Equipment Needed:

A full-sized step at a 6 inch height. 8 inches if you’d like a greater challenge.

Yay!! Thanks Cathe. So looking forward to this one :)

Update:
So happy right now! Just finished and loved it so much:D Really enjoyed the alternating blast then dancey combos! Also great that you did all the combos at the end 2x. Thanks again so much for doing another great step workout.

Last edited:
I really wish I had access to Cathe Live....I would so LOVE this workout......but I live in Never Never Land.....Have fun for Me.

Me too! I hope to God she still makes more DVDs and so do other instructors because we don't have access to ANY internet! Can't even get cable but they do offer Direct TV and dish tv but none of them will come this far for internet service.
So people like us are crap out of lick if we can't get the DVDs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cathe on Cathe Live on April 5, 2018 says the Advance Step Choreography Workout has some moves from her DVDs. That is true.

Spoiler Alert!!!

There are! There are some routines from her DVD Step Moves! Cathe puts some new life in the Cathe Live, but there are some old moves from Step Moves. I love Step Moves DVD because it if you are an advanced beginner then you can get it. Of course you have to practice, but it is really fun.

Attention Cathe Live subscribers: April 5th, 2018 at 9:15 am EST we will be doing “Advanced Step Choreography” LIVE. A solid step choreography workout that mixes combos from past workouts. Remember that this work out, just like all the others, will be archived after we do it LIVE so if at first you don’t succeed step, step again :)

Equipment Needed:

A full-sized step at a 6 inch height. 8 inches if you’d like a greater challenge.

Equipment Needed:

I did this this morning I loved it!! It was so much fun and very easy to catch on to, because the moves have been in her DVD’s. I did it one set of risers to get familiar to it..... I may try two sets the next time

I don't know if you have access to wireless?? If you do you can get the Roku from $50 to $80. Once you get the Roku you put it in your HTML port in your TV and follow the directions. You can get Cathe On demand and Cathe Live. The Roku is one price that you pay at the store. There isn't any other monthly fee after you buy it. The only problem with Cathe Live on the Roku it is one month late. You will get everything up to March 5, 2018, but not thee most current one. But, at least you get Cathe Live from when it was created.

Setting up Roku is you have to make up an account, but you don't have to buy anything. I use it only for Cathe OnDemand and Cathe Live and it works great for me!

Me too! I hope to God she still makes more DVDs and so do other instructors because we don't have access to ANY internet! Can't even get cable but they do offer Direct TV and dish tv but none of them will come this far for internet service.
So people like us are crap out of lick if we can't get the DVDs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have done this workout twice so far, and it is by far my favorite Live workout yet! (In fact, it's my favorite workout I've done in a long time.)

It is so much fun - and I worked up a good sweat to boot! Great work Cathe, class, and cameramen.

I finally did this Advanced Step Workout! It was awesome! It was nice that some of it was from the Step Moves DVD because it made me more confident! I was so glad there were burpees in it because it was challenging! The burpees weren't so much that a beginner like me was overwhelmed! I hope Cathe decides to do more Step workouts in her Live. I know it is hard to choreograph those Step Workouts, but they are fun! I call them exercise desserts! I know Cathe needs to do strength training and Hiit workouts! And cueing step is hard! But they are fun! Thanks Cathe!You are Totally Awesome!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.