Anyone Still Here From Early 2000's?

I have, but I used to have another username and I can't remember what it was. Discovered Cathe in the late 90's.:D:D

I'm still here too. I remember Aquajock and her great posts. I don't see her around anymore. And, there was a mom who had 2 or 3 kids and then had twins. I can't remember her name, but she had great posts on the pregnancy/postpartum page a few years back. was active on that when I was pregnant. Also, where has chefkate gone? She was a mom who inspired me too!

I've also been around for a long time. I had to rejoin when the new site started because I was a lurker for so long that I forgot my username/password. :confused: Oh well, I was a spring chicken back then like Jeanne Marie. ;)

Started lurking when I discovered Cathe in 2005, but officially signed up for the forums when she released STS so I could use the Workout Manager and follow the official STS Rotation there. I didn't want to sign up at the time, but now I'm really glad I did because I really enjoy the forums...even when I'm just lurking. :D

I am still here too ......lurking. I have been on the forum for about 10 years now. I don't have much time to post anymore but I still do my Cathe workouts daily. Just received the new workouts on Thursday. Can't wait to try the step workouts. I previewed them today.
Cathy

Last edited:
Been here since the old days but mostly lurk and don't post much anymore - lots and lots of new people but still see some older that I recognize :)

I've been around along time, I lost all my posts and screen name when the site changed awhile ago. Don't post much at all.

Speaking of that, what has ever happened to Kathryn and lauramaxx they used to be very active with alot of good info. They have disappeared

Christie

I was wondering why my join date said 2003 i had forgotten that i cjhanged my name once here too. Discovered Cathe when she came out with Cardio Kicks and Ciruit max........

I can't recall the exact year I joined the Cathe Nation, but it was early to mid 2000's, after I ordered Butts & Gutts which almost made me puke the first time I ever tried it and instead of giving up I was like WOW now that's a challenge...and I have never looked back....:D

I've been around since the early '00s....it was kind of brutal to post back when I only had dial-up...that'll tell you something right there!

I mostly lurk...there's a whole group of Cathletes that are on facebook - and I am lucky enough to be fb friends with some of them.

I also miss kathyrn, and sparrow? - I think... Kathryn was always helpful with anyone interested in anything whatsoever regarding the veggie life. And sparrow was funny.

I came on sort of at the end of the old forums and the OAL.

Been around January 15, 2005. Wave and a shout out to Sparrow, Aquajock, Kathryn, Lauramax, delfin, Beaves, buffettgirl, jordan, Shelbygirl, candi, Dani121496, Fiddlefit, Worknprogress4life, Mckmain, fit fairy, Dixiedog6, nancy234, stayfit... Sure do miss you all. Please come back and make this place sparkle some more with your fantastic personalities.

Take care you beautiful women, hope these posts will bring you back.

Janie

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.