Anyone ordered in July and have NOT been notified?

Jennifit

Cathlete
Hi!

I ordered early July and have not recieved a shipping confirmation or date...Anyone else in the same boat? I looked up my number and it is not showing anything...just wondering?

jenni

FYI My order date was July 25 and I have not been notified of shipping yet.
Judy
AKA "Likes2bfit"
sport-smiley-009.gif
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/sport/sport-smiley-003.gif

http://groups.msn.com/CatheAddicts/jafitmamalikes2bfitfamily.msnw?Page=1

I ordered July 17...nothing yet. I'm sure because its such a large number of people and cds....that we all must be patient. I'm not worried...just anxious!!

Cher:)

I ordered in July and haven't received a notification yet. I have even forgotten the date now.

Kat

From all the responses from the people that DID receive their confirmations - they were all orders from July 3rd & 4th. From SMN's latest post - the worked through the weekend and since UPS doesnt pickup until Monday - I bet there will be a flood of them today.

I ordered on July 13th and havent received mine yet - but I expect too today. :)

I beleive both getting the UPS tracking and the email from SNM. SInce they said they got through more than half of the pre-orders over the weekend - I would assume a lot of notifications will go out later today.... :)

I ordered mine on July 6 with a 2 day air shipment and I have not received notification yet either, but my e-mail has changed since I ordered 7 months ago. Nothing shows up under UPS tracking either.

I preordered the last four series - within a few days of the first preorder date - and I found that when they started shipping on a Friday I wouldn't even be able to track the UPS until after 9PM on that Monday. I generally have received my DVD's just a few days after everyone else who ordered on the first day.

We all just have to be patient - which I have to say is realy hard to do - SNM has always come through so I have learned not to panic - I feel confident that I will receive my DVD's by the end of this week.

I am actually hoping it will be Wednesday - The UPS guy never delivers at my house before 5PM - he generally arrives about 5:30 or 6:00 PM and when I hear his truck - I always run out there (only when I get Cathe's workouts)

Cheryl

Not yet, and I ordered either the 29th or 30th.
But I'm trying to wait patiently. I know I'll get them really soon.

I ordered the end of July and haven't heard anything yet. We will get to read all of the reviews from others before we get our dvd's. That's fine with me. I'm hoping in the next week or so to hear something.

Diana

I ordered on the 28th and haven't received anything yet either. I'm thinking end of this week or by next week sometime.

I ordered July 4th and when I look up my order using my phone number with UPS tracking it shows nothing. I would have thought that since I ordered the first day of the presale that mine would have been with the first group shipped! I live in California so maybe that makes a difference! I am so eager to get the new DVD's!

Hi! Same here: ordered July 6th, but no notification, yet. I'm so eager too, I fear for the UPS man, b/c when I'm not at work, I'll probably be peeking out the back door to pounce on the blessed DVD delivery the moment it leaves his hands... ;)

Take care!
--Callie

I ordered on the first day. I never received any kind of eamil notification (that I noticed anyway), but the DVDs arrived today. (I live in the Philadelphia area, so I always get my orders really fast).

Normally I don't preview the workouts, I just jump right in, but my DH is out of town, so I might make tonight a preview night.

Shelbygirl

I ordered on the 30th and haven't received an email. I saw the UPS guy drive down the street and I almost had a heart attack thinking they were here! But no such luck. I figured they'll be loaded in the truck tonight and I should get them by tomorrow or Wednesday. They deliver pretty quickly to CT.

I got a UPS notice this evening. They are coming tomorrow!!!!

I ordered July 27th. I live in PA.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.