Anyone order just downloads?

MelanieC

Cathlete
Hi everyone - so I'm really excited about the new Step Boss series. I've always ordered the DVDs but this time I'm considering only ordering the downloads. Has anyone out there just ordered downloads? Do you think there's an advantage to having the DVDs as well?

Pre-Mixes. The Downloads just come as the main workout as one file and the bonuses as separate files. It you play them through Itunes or Kodi you can see the chapters and jump around but in general you don't get the pre-mixes with the downloads.

Hi everyone - so I'm really excited about the new Step Boss series. I've always ordered the DVDs but this time I'm considering only ordering the downloads. Has anyone out there just ordered downloads? Do you think there's an advantage to having the DVDs as well?

I order dvds as well and was considering downloads. Looking forward to hearing from others about the differences. I agree with carrie_moley I haven't adapted to downloads and not sure if I need to.

Since downloads came out I only ordered them as I love the convenience of them but started getting both since the Strong and Sweaty series as I missed the premixes. From now on it's both for me.

I get both. I like having a backup for the DVDs, and they're good for traveling (although maybe not quite as useful with step workouts, since I don't usually travel with a step ;)).

I've tried to order downloads only twice today - am in UK so it means it's cheaper and I don't have to wait for DVDs to ship - but I keep getting a message telling me to put in a state/province before I can complete my order. I'm filling the relevant asterisked cell on the form with Staffordshire, my county, but it just isn't working for me. I don't think I've been charged - went through Paypal - so looks like I won't be able to get the pre-order prices. :(

Hi Pippi, it sounds like you're not selecting something correctly. I would suggest trying first "England" and if this doesn't work I would try "United Kingdom" for country. Let me know if this helps?

Hi Pippi, it sounds like you're not selecting something correctly. I would suggest trying first "England" and if this doesn't work I would try "United Kingdom" for country. Let me know if this helps?
Thanks for that, and also thanks for emailing me with assistance later, it is appreciated.:):) However, on reflection, I think I might stick with accessing the content via On Demand. I've been happily using that service for a while but have temporarily suspended it whilst I recover from an illness, because Ondemand was my way of accessing more challenging workouts which I don't think I'll be up to for a couple of weeks yet. I do own the LITE series downloads and a couple of the ICE ones and as I'll be reinstating my subscription in due course I can view the Step Boss that way eventually!

I'm doubly excited because a trip to a charity second hand store yesterday netted me a full size health club style step with four risers (I've been using an old Reebok one which is great but if you remember them, you have to tip them over and pull out the feet things and snap them back in whenever you want to alter the height - but of a pain). My new/secondhand one I can just lift the platform and easily slip risers in and out...

The icing on the cake is that even though the new one only came with 2 risers for each side, I already owned a mini step with four risers - and guess what? Yes, they're identical and now they're all interchangeable!! It's like the universe is telling me that I can do Step Boss and I can go to the ball....

I'm also not that good at the really fancy step choreography so I might need to avoid that one Step Boss programme that suggests it might be for the more fleet of foot/adept at the step dance stuff

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.