Anyone keep looking at the Body Blast pics over and over again

rhbrand

Cathlete
I keep looking at all the Body Blast pics over and over. They are so motivating, and keep me so excited about getting these dvd's
Now I keep checking to see an new info on them.
Can anyone tell I'm excited about these workouts.

YES! Every day at least 3 times a day. Its a sickness I tell you, but I love it. I can't wait for the DVDs to ship. The ladies all look so great and if at all possible, in better shape than in the Intensity Series. I find it very motivating.

I can tell, hee,hee. I keep checking a few times a day just to see what the updates are. Im also exciting about getting the tall step too because my wood stool is kinda wobbles.

I can't wait to get these new workouts and the high step. It will be fun to read the reviews from the people who bought the VHS. Then you know the DVD's will be on there way soon.

-Christina:D

RE: Anyone keep looking at the Body Blast pics over and...

This is so funny,, I do the same thing, as a matter of fact I use these pictures for my back ground on my computer desk top and change the picture daily. My family thinks I am nuts.

Well, I'm right in there too! It is so exciting but it is also so motivating! I can't wait to see what Cathe has cooked up for us cause you know it's going to be great!

Absolutely!...and its driving me crazy! }( Well, okay, its actually motivating me...:7

Blessings from our home to yours...Runathon

RE: Anyone keep looking at the Body Blast pics over and...

Yep, I'm guilty too...don't want to miss any new ones, either, if posted! Something about seeing what EXCELLENT shape they're in, helps me aspire to the same (if they can do it, so can I, right?). I'm so excited to see what's in store for us; some pics look really TOUGH! But hey, so did the Intensity Series' and we've all mastered the full pykes, right? I love new challenges, and Cathe always comes up with some good ones!

Linda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.