Anyone here have tattoos?

A tramp stamp is a tattoo on the lower back- right where the top of your low cut jeans end. I've heard it called a bullseye before too!

I have a butterfly on my ankle,a dove with a rose in its mouth on my shoulder,a design I don't know what it is but it has a blue stone in the middle then vine like going out each side on the bottom of my back. I love everyone!

kim

Well I guess I have a tramp stamp on my lower back. It is a tribal tattoo in shades of blue and purple. I also have a red rose on my left hip bone. I love them both and would love to get another one.

I'm with those who will never (intentionally) get one. I just change my mind and my tastes too often to think I'll like something forever!!!

This is why getting married was tough for me... :7

>I'm with those who will never (intentionally) get one. I
>just change my mind and my tastes too often to think I'll like
>something forever!!!
>
>

Same, my tastes change way to often.

i have a traditional style rose with a banner that says mom on my left leg. i have an orginial design of lotus flowers that covers my lower back(my ex did it for me). i have the eye of horus(egyptian god) on the back of my neck and i have an outline of the goddess Ishtar with her lion protector on my right shoulder. i used to have several piercings but they have been reduced to 3 holes in each ear and a belly ring.

kassia

http://www.picturetrail.com/ldy_solana

"And do what thee wilt as long as ye harm none"

I have a small one on my right ankle, a crescent moon and star. In all honesty I'd like to get it removed.

Sparrow

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ‘Wow - what a ride!’ — Peter Sage

No, but I'm thinking of getting a small one. :)

Maybe a small one on the side of my lower back or hip. A butterfly or dragonfly maybe.

DH likes the idea. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.