anyone else not know their order #?

mariep

Cathlete
I'm 99% positive I pre-ordered but I can't find my original confirmation email from SNM (and I NEVER delete stuff like that) and now I'm panicking. I checked the Easy Track and nothing came up. I think I pre-ordered pretty early, too. I'm not very organized with my files, so trying to find my old credit card statements is going to take a while. Is anyone else going through this? ;(

-Marie

I don't know my preorder # either. I know by my bank statement that I looked up I ordered Sept. 25, 2005 but I guess I threw away the invoice sheet before I moved back in April. I can't believe myself. I have old newspaper clippings but yet I didn't save something like that. Oh well, I'll just have to wait for my notification.

You know what? Being disorganized about filing has its benefits! After writing that message, I rifled through this huge pile of stuff I have here on my desk, a lot of which is old online receipts. Lo and behold, there's my receipt from my pre-order! I'm order #10243 (ordered on 9/24/05). Woohoo! I knew there was a method to my sloppiness! So hopefully you have nothing to worry about, Toni. I didn't have a confirmation email from them (that I saved anyway), but hopefully I'm all set. I'm hoping I'll get some sort of notification tomorrow...I hope you do, too! Looks like we ordered right around the same time; maybe there was some glitch in their emails around that time? Good luck--hopefully we'll both be enjoying these new videos very soon!:)

-Marie

After all this time, I'm sure my receipt/order # is long gone, so I'm not even going to try looking for it! However, I do know my credit card was charged on Sept 20, 2005. It wasn't the first day of pre-sale but I'm hopeful that my order will ship in a few days.

Don't know mine either, but I know I will be one of the last ones since I preordered on the very very last day. Good luck to you all!!

Lea

Marie,

I'm glad you found it. Now you have given me somewhat of an idea of what my number may be since you ordered the day before me. I usually am really organized and keep stuff (still have notes from high school and college!) but I guess this is one thing I decided to throw away. Oh well, we will all have our DVD's soon enough. We've waited this long, what's a few more days right! I will be a tad jealous when people start getting them tomorrow and post about it!

yep. and on top of that, I think I forgot to tell them I no longer have that old email address. ain't that a kicker? I just remembered to email them yesterday. Good thing I didn't move and forget to tell them. :p

Debbie

Calvin: I'm a genius, but I'm a misunderstood genius.
Hobbes: What's misunderstood about you?
Calvin: Nobody thinks I'm a genius.

I have my order in my Gmail account. When it gets here it gets here. I'm to going to have coniptions about it (but I will bevery happy when they arrive). }(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.