Anyone else excited about the HiiT updates on Tuesday, 9/30?

Denise R

Cathlete
I am really excited to hear ANY tidbit about the new series, especially since it has been so quiet.

Just a few more days! ;)

Denise

I am so excited for the updates! Cathe has been looking so incredibly awesome in her Thursday Live workouts (she already did look incredible, but even more so lately) - I've been thinking it must have something to do with her working on this new series for us.

I'll definitely be stalking the website for updates! I think this is going to be one of the most creative and innovative series of workouts that she has ever put together.

Lisa

I'm looking forward to the updates! I pre-ordered the Hiit workouts (high and low impact ones), so I'm eager to see what I'm getting.

I am so excited for the updates! Cathe has been looking so incredibly awesome in her Thursday Live workouts (she already did look incredible, but even more so lately) - I've been thinking it must have something to do with her working on this new series for us.

I am supper ready to start getting updates and ready for the completed product. I agree BlakKat when i saw the clip I thought to myself that Cathe looks Ripped so can only imagine what she has up her sleeves.

Can't wait -- bring them on! I'd love to get daily updates of any little info. Doesn't have to be momentous. Really excited about this set.

We're excited too and looking forward to using the new forums to showcase the new Ripped With HiiT workouts.We will get started slowly on Sept 30th and gradually pick up speed as time passes. Almost everyday we will either post pictures, details or descriptions of the new workouts as time permits.Due to our work schedule a lot of posts won't happen until late in the evening sometimes. Video clips of the new workouts wont come until the end of the process, after we have edited and authored the DVDs. We will also have to take a slight break from posting details during the Daytona Road Trip, but will resume once we return.

I love the "Behind the scenes" stuff. I also want to say Thanks to SNM for keeping all of us up to date on everything. Great team!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.